Dubai Cleaning Jobs Free Visa
|Post Name||Dubai Cleaning Jobs Free Visa|
|Company Name||ITP Media Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 1500|
|Max. Salary||AED 1600 Per Month|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
ITP Media Group reaches an audience of more than 104.6 million people across the Middle East and beyond through its leading websites, portals, social media platforms, events, conferences, award ceremonies, magazines, books, and social media influencers agency.
We are one of the largest media companies in the Middle East, with a portfolio of more than 80 brands. These brands include major international and regional names such as Time Out, Arabian Business, Harper’s Bazaar, GQ, Construction Week, and Condé Nast Traveller.
- To maintain and ensure a very high level of cleanliness within the office and the surrounding area.
- To support the efficient and effective running of all facility operations.
- To continually maintain the standards of the company and ensure rules and procedures are followed at all times.
- To exceed customer service expectations of the staff.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Discreet and proficient cleaning of all areas within a busy office environment, including all public areas, offices, and bathrooms.
- Waste management support.
- Assisting and supervising with furniture and box transfers.
- Stock inventory support.
- Assisting and supervising deliveries.
- Re-stocking of all facility supplies and ensuring housekeeping staff is fully equipped to perform their duties.
- Reporting any repair works required in the building and cleaning equipment in need of maintenance.
- Basic maintenance requests i.e. changing light bulbs, painting, assembly of furniture, etc.
- Support with maintaining the integrity of the building.
- Respects confidentiality in discussing participant/consumer, staff, volunteers, and organizational matters.
- Reports to work regularly and on time.
- Assists with other duties as needed and directed.
- To work close to and fully cooperate with the Facilities Supervisor and report any issues regarding staff or procedures.
- 1 – 2 years experience in a housekeeping and/or customer service-based role.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional presentation, attention to detail, and the ability to work with minimum or no supervision.
- Physically fit and in excellent health.
- Willing to work shifts at short notice, reliable, and a team player.
- Experience in DIY desirable.
BenefitsITP employee is an opportunity to be part of the largest content creation house in the region and provides the luxury of working with global brands and experienced industry leaders. To ensure we invest in the development of our team, employees are given access to a variety of learning resources and exciting career development opportunities.
We believe in recognizing the passionate efforts of our team members. Our employees are rewarded with competitive tax-free remuneration, medical insurance, and a generous leave entitlement scheme. ITP employees also enjoy a variety of staff offers at many local restaurants, salons, hotels, and service providers.