Dubai Airport Job Vacancy 2022
Dubai Airport Job Vacancy 2022, The Strategy and Development group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up and have an insight into expected trends and passenger forecasts.
The group translates strategies into plans and projects. Research is responsible for the overall airport capacity for both DXB and DWC, this includes seasonal capacity declaration through to long-term future capacity requirements based on insights from the Forecasting team.
The wider Strategy and Development group creates the strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
|Post Name||Senior Manager- Forecasting & Customer Insights|
|Company Name||Dubai Airports Company|
|Expected Salary||AED 20000 to AED 25000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
What you’ll deliver
- You will be responsible for the overall management of all analytical activities associated with the Forecasting Team including but not limited to: Traffic, both Passenger and Movements, and Cargo in the time horizon from short-term through to long-term.
- You’ll be managing the production of detailed macroeconomic and bottom-up demand forecasts and all associated scenario planning and analysis required by the business.
- You’ll be responsible for the Production of a flight-level tactical forecast that is developed based on the combination of the best data sources available on the flight, booking, and historic data
- You will continuously work with customer insights and demographic forecasts from sentiment data collected via quantitative and qualitative sources.
- You will utilize appropriate analytical tools and data to provide critical research information in support of the business covering Forecasting, Historical data Reporting, and customer insights
- You will Provide support to the Airline Business Management function on market analysis elements on potential airline relationships for developing new business
What you bring
- You’ll be educated to a Degree level in a numerical discipline
- You should have at least 6 years of experience in a relevant field/role
- You’ll have comprehensive experience with data analysis tools such as Tableau and Alteryx
- Advanced expertise in Excel and PowerPoint is essential
|Education Required||Degree level in a numerical discipline|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be.
You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. At every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.
- What is the most important trait for senior managers to have?
- How do you know when you’ve delivered something exceptional?
- What can employees learn from you?
- How do you deal with underperforming employees?
- How would you describe our company?
- Why do you want to be a leader at this company?
- How do you reward your team members for exceptional work?
- When conducting employee performance reviews, what do you treat as the most important metrics?
- How do you sell ideas to your teams?
- How do you react when your strategies aren’t going according to plan?
- What are your ways of creating a positive workplace culture?
- How do you address employee complaints?
- What satisfies you the most when you’re in a management role?
- What leadership positions do you take on outside of work?
- What leader inspires you and why?