Driving Jobs in Dubai with Contact Numbers
- Post Name: Package Gas Heavy Truck Driver
- Company Name: Air Products
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
- Expected Salary: AED 76 Per Hour
- Qualification: High School Diploma
Ii. Position Summary
- Picking up Liquid Bulk and Packaged gas products from UAE and delivering the product to various customer sites across UAE. All distribution shall be done such that all operations are carried out in accordance with company operating, quality and safety procedures and standards and with national and local legislation, and that by working closely with the Fleet Manager and Distribution Supervisors to ensure customer requirements are fully met.
- Delivering full / picking up empty Industrial gas, Flammable gases, Propane, and Acetylene cylinders from various vendor sites to deliver to various customer sites across UAE.
- Loading and off-loading liquid bulk products from ISO tanks and semi-trailers to customer installations and storage tanks.
- To perform in a safe and cost-effective way the fulfillment process from local shipping and returning empty containers when it is. This affects direct customers, agents, distributors, and all the products for local distribution.
III, NATURE, AND SCOPE
This section should only highlight aspects that are unique to the position or the environment in which the position will be operating.
- Gases locally filled: Oxygen, Acetylene, Nitrogen, Argon and argon mixtures, CO2, etc.
- Gases not locally filled: Helium, Hydrogen, and all traded gases and chemical, etc.
- Grades: Industrial and UHPs
- LB ISO tanks and semi-trailers, LIN, LOC, LCO2, LAR
- Customer base approx. 400 delivery points
- Ability to work flexible shifts as directed by the Distribution manager
- Adaptability to work for extended periods in remote regions as directed by the Distribution manager
V. Principal Accountabilities
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- Compliance with BSP and embrace the safety culture.
- Full quality awareness.
- Attend all meetings, presentations, coffee talks, and training as requested by the line supervisor.
- Report incidents/accidents and take immediate actions in the event of an emergency and report in line with procedures.
- Follow all EH&S training requirements for Distribution personnel, all equipment, and procedures to ensure that products are delivered to the customer expectations, having met all relevant company and international standards
- Minimize product losses
- Participate in any CI event as requested by the line supervisor.
- Report NCRs and ensure compliance with the ERP procedures
- Monitor the operating equipment and keep them running well.
- Notify the maintenance team and help solve problems.
- Ensure the reliability of supply to customers.
- Execute Supervisor’s direction and provide feedback.
- Keep effective communications with Operations, Sales, customers, etc.
- Be responsible for the distribution equipment safety
- Improve English skills, be able to read, speak and write
- Daily housekeeping
- To manage the full for empty
- To optimize the cylinder loading on Trucks
- To report any deficiency in the local distribution system
V. Minimum Requirements And Qualifications
- Heavy truck license
- A forklift license is an advantage
- Minimum 3 years experience in the package gas industry.
- Basic Operating knowledge of ERP system
- Good communication & motivational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Familiar with the Merchant gas business.
- Good knowledge of safety
- Honest, hard-working, willing to make efforts for self-actualization
- Flexibility in working shifts, including weekends and off-hours
- Ability to drive to a customer site and resolve an issue
- Good team player
- Proactive, energetic, and aggressive to learn.