Driver Vacancy in Dubai, We are looking for punctual candidates with good time management skills for the position of driver. Drivers are responsible for delivering packages to clients in a timely manner, working on nights and weekends, and ensuring that vehicles are always ready for use, among other duties.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions, and managing payments.
Ultimately, you will help us increase customer satisfaction, making sure clients depend on us for their transportation needs.
To be considered for this role, you should have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record with no traffic violations. Note that you don’t need to have a car; we provide drivers with our own vehicles.
|Post Name||Office Driver|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Join our professional and experienced Logistics team where you can display your outstanding skills and competencies and grow and develop further with our excellent onsite training and mentoring.
- To transport all staff and candidates promptly and safely.
- Transporting staff members and candidates to RT/PCR TEST, Police Clearance, medical, etc.
- Ensure timely vehicle maintenance checks
- Effectively communicate with Logistics Supervisor and team to ensure all work is completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of Dubai roads and 2 years minimum of similar experience.
Immediate opening- must speak fluent English.
- A team player
- Confident communicator with customer service skills.
- Current Visa Status: Visit / Cancelled ONLY.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Driver Responsibilities for Office Driver Jobs in Dubai:
- Transporting clients from airports to hotels and vice versa.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Delivering packages to customers in a timely manner.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Working at night and on weekends.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary.
- Updating monthly mileage records.
- Driving a variety of vehicles, including motorbikes, cars, buses, and trucks.