|Company Name||Parsons Corporation|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 12211|
|Min. Salary||SAR 5000|
|Max. Salary||SAR 6000 Per Month|
|Qualification||Secondary School Diploma|
What You’ll Be Doing
- Drives management and client personnel to and from destinations for business-related activities.
- Performs messenger-related tasks as requested to assist management and client personnel.
- Performs delivery, pickup, and other messenger-related tasks.
- Exercises effective security measures in emergency situations.
- Keeps vehicle in clean and serviceable condition.
- Exercises judgment in selecting the fastest and safest routes in order to make the best use of time under prevailing circumstances.
- May have additional related responsibilities as assigned.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- A Secondary School diploma is required for this position.
- Possess a valid local driver’s license for the vehicle operated and for the appropriate area.
- Demonstrated skills in operating an automobile.
- Knowledge of the driver’s manual, local traffic laws, and safety codes for the appropriate area. Ability to read a city map.
- Knowledge of freeways and traffic patterns for the appropriate area. Knowledge of effective security measures.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on the assignment and are not limited to those listed.