Disney Remote Jobs $35/Hour
Disney Remote Jobs $35/Hour, This is a hands-on engineering position developing tvOS applications in Swift, with some Objective-C. In this role, you will work with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Web Developers, and Content Creators to conceptualize and develop world-class Disney apps.
Based on your experience, you will apply your technical abilities to manage multiple project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables and will be responsible to design, develop, test, deploying, maintaining, and enhancing software solutions. You will architect reusable solutions that are shared across all DMED apps.
The DMED Mobile Engineering team develops some of the most downloaded and successful iOS/tvOS apps in the marketplace, including the ESPN app, the Fantasy app, The Marvel Unlimited App, ABC News App, ABC Entertainment App, and the National Geographic app.
|Post Name||Senior Software Engineer, tvOS ( remote )|
|Expected Salary||USD 30 To USD 35 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, problems, and errors encountered across our various platforms
- Analyze and optimize application code for efficiency, reliability, and performance
- Understand product architecture, assisting the Software Architects as necessary
- Manage multiple, concurrent priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Embrace a highly collaborative team that rewards quality code and effective communication
- Operate as a resource to less experienced Software Engineers, providing an open learning environment for cross-team knowledge sharing
- Experience working on a significant consumer app that is currently available in the marketplace
- Strong understanding of OO and Swift design patterns and concepts
- A sound understanding of HTTP and REST-style web services
- Demonstrated ability to design and build dynamic multi-threaded mobile apps
- Solid understanding of iOS app development life cycle including Apple App Store compliance policies and submissions requirements
- Experience with Apple frameworks such as UIKit, AVFoundation, Security, and StoreKit
- Ability to collaborate in a small, productive development team as well as the ability to work independently with minimal technical supervision
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and collaboration using GitHub and/or GitLab
- Experience with unit test frameworks and continuous integration systems
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate complex ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanations
- Demonstrated ability to write efficient, reliable, and maintainable code whether implementing architectural improvements, user-facing features or fixing defects
- BS, BA, or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, or its equivalent
- Up to 5+ years of hands-on professional development experience with Apple development on all OS versions
|Education Required||BS, BA, or advanced degree in computer science|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Experience with tvOS-specific functionality including the Focus Engine, SIRI Remote, and the Top Shelf
- Experience building video-based applications with knowledge of the HLS protocol and Fairplay DRM
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution, and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products, and interactive media.
From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters, and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe.
With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished. This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories, and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
- What are the important categories of software?
- What is the main difference between a computer program and computer software?
- What is software re-engineering?
- escribe the software development process in brief:
- What are SDLC models available?
- What is verification and validation?
- In software development process what is the meaning of debugging?
- How can you make sure that your code is both safe and fast?
- Name two tools which are used for keeping track of software requirements?
- What is the main difference between a stubs, a mock?
- What language do you like to write programming algorithms?
- What is computer software?
- According to you which SDLC model is the best?
- Who is software project manager? What is his role?
- What is mean by software scope?
- How to find the size of a software product?
- What are function points?
- What are software project estimation techniques available?