High Paying Director Jobs in UK
|Expected Salary||GBP 80000 to GBP 90000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 6JJ|
Responsibility for High Paying Jobs in UK Netflix:
- You value, understand, and can deliver great experiences for our members.
- Approach problems with both a local and regional lens.
- Build strong partnerships locally, regionally, and globally to advocate for the needs, nuances, and complexity of the UK, DACH, Nordics, and Benelux while seeking broader understanding and best practices.
- Have first-hand experience working with products/brands/content in the UK.
- Understand that local titles have the power to inspire global phenomena.
- Have a strong track record of building and cultivating great locally-oriented teams.
- You are equally adept at defining and driving both Creative and Operational Excellence.
- Understands the challenges and importance of driving high-quality creative work at scale.
- Ensures regional and global business context is considered alongside local ambitions to find the sweet spot for this team.
- Inspires a multi-disciplinary team toward shared goals, objectives, and opportunities.
- You are a strong strategic partner to cross-functional leaders.
- You are a great bridge with other country teams in the region: equally adept at articulating your own vision while also collaborating to drive market success.
- You are adept at speaking to Product considerations (member first approach, hypotheses forming, and experimentation) as well as Marketing/Content concerns (audiences, how to integrate a brand into day-to-day work, storytelling).
- You influence and synthesize functional context and strategy for your teams in a way that best suits the needs of the markets.
- You are a builder and developer of strong multidisciplinary teams.
- You’ve grown, managed and evolved teams comprising multiple functions.
- You know how to develop and sustain a healthy and inclusive organization.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Ideal Candidates Will for Director Jobs in London 2022:
- Bring nuanced and deep local experience which allows you to provide input on local creative and operational strategy from a market perspective while influencing regional and global teams.
- Be an excellent leader who sees the big picture. You know how to inspire your own team through the challenges of a rapidly evolving business.
- Be an invaluable colleague to your cross-functional stakeholders and partners by working with them closely to recognize opportunities and synthesize strategy across other countries, regions, and functions.
- Be equally comfortable in “left brain” or “right brain” problem solving, but be most excited when both are deployed at the same time and understand how to leverage data and insights to push the boundaries of creative excellence.
- Have an eye for compelling creativity, inspire and set a high bar for quality, and advocate effectively on behalf of what’s best for the member experience.
- Adept at identifying, innovating, and developing opportunities for efficiency and increased impact for the team.
- Be adept at managing teams across multiple markets and offices, different cultures and languages, with frequent travel to Berlin, Stockholm, and Amsterdam to immerse more deeply in the markets and build the team and partnerships.
- Be an earnest and inclusive leader who will be a great steward of the Netflix culture while also helping it to shape and evolve over time.
Qualifications for Netflix Jobs in UK for Foreigners:
- 10+ years of experience managing teams (20+ full-time employees) in an environment that has had to scale with rapid company and market growth.
- Proven experience building a diverse team: hiring, developing, and managing high performers.
- Experience working in the UK market (DACH, Nordics, and/or Benelux a plus), with a nuanced understanding of navigating the local challenges and opportunities while synthesizing regional and global context.
- Experience in managing teams and influencing outcomes in a matrix environment.
- Comfort working at a company, and in a team, where data and insights are heavily leveraged in decision making. First-hand experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Fluency in English (German, Dutch, and/or a Nordic language is a huge plus).
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California. Founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California, it offers a film and television series library through distribution deals as well as its own productions, known as Netflix Originals.
Some Post Related Questions or FAQs: