|Post Name||Sr. UI/UX Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90006|
|Min Salary||USD 56000 to|
|Max Salary||USD 58000 Per Year|
If you Want Designer Jobs in Netflix Los Angeles for Indians, Netflix Los Angeles Jobs, We’re a group of developers, artists, and storytellers that make games full of wonder, danger, and humor. Everyone at our studio, whether an industry vet or a new voice, impacts each game through collaborative feedback, mutual respect, and creative empowerment.
If you want to make games that leave a meaningful impact on players: we want to hear from you. We’re looking for new teammates who deeply care about the work they do, the stories they tell, and the people they create with. As part of the Netflix team, we strive to hire the best and value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration.
UI/UX at Night School
Weaving complex narratives, driving stories through interaction, and making players feel emotions: it’s all at the center of our games. Great user experience takes players on a journey from ambiguity to understanding.
It’s more than just UI designs and wireframes. In collaboration with game designers, developers, artists, and other stakeholders, UX at our studio means inventing, iterating, and honing in the best storytelling experience for our players.
About The Job
You’ll hit the ground running helping us define and shape the UX of our current games in development. As a new discipline at our studio, you’ll work across the development pipeline to define a great player experience, setting a high bar for design and usability.
You’ll fully own this process through research and then build user flows, wireframes, and interactive prototypes to collaborate with your teammates. Ideally, you’re excited about being an advocate for our players and being the UX expert for our studio.
- Own the full user experience of our games from blue sky to UX specs to polished UI designs.
- Design UI/UX wireframes for prototyping user flow.
- Build UI systems that can scale in production, owning them from concept to shipping.
- Advocate for trends and best practices in UI/UX for games, and become our subject matter expert on all things UX.
- Collaborate across studio disciplines to explore, test, and evolve our games.
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to visualize and present UX in an interactive format.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and be self-directed to meet deadlines.
- Expert skills in design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Invision).
- Experience with Unity.
- Solid background in traditional arts, sketching, and/or illustration.
- B.A. in graphic design or comparable training and education.
- Experience in shipping three games.
- Enthusiastic about critique, feedback, and iteration.
- Able to communicate ideas clearly and effectively.
- Self-starter is willing to find solutions and ask questions when needed.
- Attention to detail and a desire to make excellent narrative games.
- Lead by example, create a strong sense of purpose and community, and promote a culture of excellence.
Required Application Materials:
- Required: Resume
- Required: Portfolio