Full Stack Jobs in USA, Atlanta, GA or Minneapolis, MN (Full-time remote not an option/50% WFH once training period is complete)
The Full Stack Software Engineer is responsible for the development, operations and support, and enhancements of Delta’s Crew Operations systems.
As a member of the Crew IT Team, the engineer will be involved with engineering, support, and thought leadership as it relates to the platform, automation, and other related activities. This position requires working closely with internal team members, Product Owners, Business SMEs, and other supporting IT groups.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join our development team. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall development and implementation of front and back-end software applications. Your responsibilities will extend from designing system architecture to high-level programming, performance testing, and systems integration.
To ensure success as a Full Stack Software Engineer, you should have advanced programming skills, experience with application development, and excellent troubleshooting skills. Top-rated Full Stack Software Engineer creates and implements advanced software systems that perfectly meet the needs of the company.
|Post Name||Full Stack Software Engineer|
|Salary||USD 100000 To USD 120000 Per Year|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science|
HOW YOU’LL HELP US KEEP CLIMBING (OVERVIEW & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Implement & support code for break-fix, maintenance, and enhancements, and integrate container platforms with automated CI/CD pipelines
- Design and develop cloud-native applications, features, and enhancements with an emphasis on clean, highly efficient, supportable, and well-documented code for the full technology stack
- Ensure that the Delta methodology, standards, and procedures are adopted and implemented
- Provide efficient solutions and deliverables to shorten the project life cycle, where applicable
- Own the quality of the product delivered by engaging closely in testing activities.
- Create visual models (flowcharts, class and activity diagrams, sequence diagrams)
- Lead resolution of issues with interfacing systems built on different technologies
- Facilitate and participate in regular scrum ceremonies
- Support operationally critical environment, using monitoring tools and scripts, data feeds and associated scripts, research, and analysis of production issues, capturing logging
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Minimum 2 years of Software Development experience in a business environment, or equivalent experience in an educational setting
- Knowledge of cloud-native development, RESTful APIs, and microservices with Springboot
- Experience in Agile methodologies, DevSecOps, CI/CD pipeline and Build tools (GIT, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle)
- Expertise in Java 8/J2EE framework, design patterns and tools, relational DB (Oracle), and PL SQL
- Strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in a time-sensitive and team environment with minimal supervision, be results-oriented, and capable of meeting deadlines with attention to detail and follow through
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills. Assures smooth flowing, timely transmission of critical information
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills; individual should be able to resolve problems in a calm and quick manner and display a high degree of initiative and drive
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by the date of hire to be considered for a U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Delta Air Lines, Inc.
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS):
- Experience with automation and test tools (Postman, Mockito, SonarQube)
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (preferably AWS) and application migration to the cloud
- Experience in Web application frameworks and API technologies like JQuery, AngularJS, Swagger, and Springboot
- Knowledge of the OpenShift platform and its constituent components to those less familiar
- Experience working with containers, and managed container orchestrators (Kubernetes/OpenShift) in the cloud (For example AWS Elastic Kubernetes Service, Red Hat OpenShift)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering related discipline
- Experience deploying or migrating applications to AWS
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- Experience working with containers, and managed container orchestrators (Kubernetes/OpenShift) in the cloud
- Experience in cloud-managed services and DB
- Knowledge and/or experience with messaging solutions such as ActiveMQ or Kafka.
- Highly motivated, and keen to work in a fast-paced organization with a passion for working on new technologies
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
Interview Questions for Full Stack Software Engineer:
- What is your favorite programming language, and why it is your favorite?
- So what was the latest thing you learned?
- What technologies and programming languages do you require from start to finish for developing a project?
- What is pair programming? Have you ever done it?
- What is CORS?
- Are you aware of design patterns?
- What is multithreading?
- What is Continuous Integration?
- What are you coding currently?
- Explain inversion of control.
- What is long polling?
- How do you keep up-to-date on new industry trends?
- Can you tell us an example of when and how you have handled an inefficiency in the code of somebody else?
- Give an example of a project and the technology you have been working on. How have you picked these?