Dell Technologies Remote Jobs From Home $50/Hour
Dell Technologies Remote Jobs From Home $50/Hour, The PowerStore product team has delivered a truly next-generation product to a rapidly changing world. This product delivers lightning-fast storage capabilities and cutting-edge data services to serve many markets including banking, game development, scientific R&D, agriculture, and so many more.
This product team was created from scratch and designed from the ground up to use the most advanced technologies, tools, and software engineering methodologies to deliver a high-quality product. Come join us as a Senior Software Engineer in our Control Plane Infrastructure Domain as a member of a mission-critical development team to have fun doing the best work of your career and making a profound social impact.
The team would prefer the candidate to be in Hopkinton, MA, or RTP, NC, but will also consider it fully Remote (US).
This particular development team is results-oriented, fast, and flexible. We fit well with people who want to make a big contribution to product development and have the desire to learn and excel. The working environment is positive and dynamic. And you will be working with new and interesting technologies in a setting where innovation is appreciated and rewarded.
What You’ll Achieve:
As a Senior Software Engineer working in our Infrastructure Engineering domain, you will be responsible for system-level development and delivery of cluster-aware software services which are integral components in the PowerStore product, the fastest-selling storage product in Dell’s history.
This tight-knit & diverse team provides high-availability orchestration for clustering of our storage systems, as well as other scalable services.
|Post Name||Software Senior Engineer- Remote|
|Company Name||Dell Technologies|
|Expected Salary||USD 40 To USD 50 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
We Need Your Help To Jobs at Dell Technologies:
- Work within a global engineering team to contribute to the design and architecture of key infrastructure components required for our midrange storage product, PowerStore
- Develop, test, and integrate production and test code to resolve issues, enhance existing content, and deliver new capabilities to customers
- Coordinate with internal clients to understand requirements and work through discrepancies and impediments
- Delve deep into technical issues, participate in team scrums, design, and code reviews
- Develop, review, and implement test strategies for software products and systems
Take the first step towards your dream career! Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Essential Requirements for Dell Technologies Hiring:
- Proven ability to code/debug complex programs including triaging and resolving technical issues
- Proven ability to participate and add value in all phases of software development: feasibility, design, implementation, integration, test, and delivery.
- Proven ability to achieve proficiency in new tools, languages, and operating systems with training and on-the-job experience
- Strong understanding and experience with software lifecycle methodologies
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented, sense of urgency, and follow through on assigned tasks
- 4–8 years of related experience
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Desirable Requirements for Dell Technologies Remote Jobs:
- Experience in scripting languages (especially Bash and Python)
- Relational Database experience and skills (especially PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of High Availability concepts and tools in a clustered environment (especially Pacemaker)
- Experience with Java 11+, RxJava, and functional reactive programming (FRP)
- Experience with multi-threaded low-latency application development
- Experience with Agile/Scrum software development cycles
- Experience with Git for source control
- Experience developing Linux-based operating systems
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself, and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life — while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI, and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.