|Post Name||Digital Delivery Manager|
|Company Name||British Airways|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Heathrow, England, United Kingdom TW6 1QG|
|Min Salary||GBP 40000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 45000 Per Year|
If you Want Delivery Jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship, The Digital Product & Experience team within British Airways is responsible for creating customer-facing products that are innovative, and effective and will change the experience of flying for the better.
We’re investing in building a first-class product team and are looking for a versatile Digital Delivery Manager to join us.
- Work with product teams to manage the delivery changes that impact multiple Product lines or Products, coordinating work where there are cross-Product stream impacts, both in impact assessments, finance estimates, and in development and testing work.
- Have a view on shared architecture and infrastructure of Digital technologies to understand where things can and should fit now and in the future.
- Communicate priority and timescales across products for a particular change.
- Handle dependencies between products and between shared back-end changes, channel-specific (mobile vs web) and codebase specific (angular, morph, TeamSite) delivery.
- Ensure clarity on which Products will deliver which work and where delivery will not be supported with rationale. Support trade-off decisions as needed.
- Support the Senior Product Delivery Manager in the submission and triage, prioritization, and status reporting across the entire portfolio of work coming in.
- Support Digital Leadership in developing better ways of working across Digital delivery.
- Builds meaningful relationships with different areas of the business and gets involved in planning cycles to ensure early visibility of Digital change and requirements.
- Excellent communication – Able to translate complexity in the detail into simple clear messages, adapting style to the audience and situation.
- Analytical – Able to understand & react to multiple complex data sources.
- Planning and delivery of medium to large-sized projects using recognized project management techniques.
- Successful management of a complex portfolio of activity, including managing prioritization & trade-offs between areas and dependencies between Product deliveries.
- Excellent management and development of business relationships up to the ‘Head of’ level.
- Management of supplier relationships for the commercial benefit of BA.
- Scrum certified (or equivalent Agile methodology) Expertise in agile scrum practices and tools.
- Project management qualification/training desirable.
- Domain Experience – Experience in transactional customer-facing digital environments – such as eCommerce or retail industries.
- Experience working in a matrix structure and/or product-based environment.
- A broad understanding of Digital including Strong functional and technical knowledge of web and digital technologies, Digital Analytics, Product Management, User experience (UX) research, UX and UI Design.
What British Airways can offer you?
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience.
- A commitment to helping you grow, challenge yourself & progress professionally. We have set up clear career pathways and mentoring programs to support you in achieving that.
- Flexible on working locations, with a Central London base alongside our head office near Heathrow.
- Travel benefits and discounts for friends & family.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at British Airways. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities, or working conditions associated with the position.