Delivery Driver Amazon Jobs 15$/Hour
- Post Name: Delivery Station Liaison
- Company Name: Amazon
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Chatsworth, Los Angeles, California, United States 91311
- Expected Salary: USD 15 to USD 17.45 Per Hour
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Delivery Driver Amazon Jobs 15$/Hour :: US, This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 40 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun. At Amazon, you get to work with smart, passionate people who are building new products and services every day on behalf of our customers.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing in-station real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised.
The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them with the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customers’ faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:
- Managing difficult customer situations while using empathy in-person, through phone, and email; Responding promptly and prioritizing customer needs; Soliciting customer feedback to improve customer experience.
- Analyzing data; Using stories and experience to complement data; Willing to seek out and develop workflows and procedures; Looking for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness while meeting established deadlines.
- Using problem-solving skills to identify and resolve customer-facing issues in a timely manner; Gathering and analyzing information skillfully to develop alternative solutions.
- Effectively communicating; Listening and getting clarification; Focusing on solving customer needs, maintaining confidentiality, and following policies and procedures.
- Balancing team and individual responsibilities; Exhibiting objectivity and openness to others’ views; Giving and receiving feedback; Contributing to building a positive team environment; Commitments to goals and objectives; Supporting the team’s efforts to succeed.
- Treating people with respect; Inspiring the trust of others; Supporting organizational values and goals with integrity.
- Supporting affirmative action and respecting diversity.
- Carrying, lifting, pushing, and pulling up to 49 pounds.
- Standing, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during shifts up to 12 hours long.
- Working in a warehouse production environment where noise levels and temperatures vary (personal protective equipment provided).
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, database searching, and instant messenger tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work-related experience
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in understanding performance metrics and developing them to measure progress against key performance indicators
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
1. How much does Amazon pay to work from home?
2. What is it like to work at Amazon London?
3. Can you work 4 hours a day at Amazon?
4. How many hours a day is part-time at Amazon?
Schedules can be full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours), or part-time (20 hours or less), all with the potential of working more hours if necessary, depending on where you work. Move with flexibility.
Work whenever it suits you. Overnight, very early in the morning, day, evening, and weekend shifts are all possible.