|Post Name||Senior Partner Solution Architect – WW Cyber Security|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC2A 2FA|
|Min. Salary||GBP 60000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 65000 Per|
|Qualification||BS level degree|
Cyber Security Jobs in Amazon in London, Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for a world-class candidate for the role of Solution Architect, Security, within our Global System Integrator Partners & Alliances business function.
If you have experience in IT security practices, working in regulated industries or in security and compliance-aware environments, such as penetration testing, application security assessment, reverse engineering, compliance audits, cryptography, and network protection, and are interested in helping customers embrace cloud technologies, come and talk to us.
This is WW Security Solutions Architects working with AWS partners and customers to accelerate their cloud transformation.
They engage in a wide range of activities around their domain of expertise, providing technical advice to customers and GSI partners, helping the internal and external communities, presenting AWS publicly on their domain, and providing a preferred path between AWS service teams and customers.
This role will focus on working with a strategic consulting partner to define technical solutions. They will be responsible for accelerating the cloud migration journey for customers in regulated industries, including understanding business drivers, and their current data center architecture, helping design reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure foundations and defining adoption pathways.
You will possess technical skills in software architecture, info security, compliance initiatives, software deployment, and cloud computing as well as customer-facing skills at all levels of a partner organization.
You should also be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges. You are an influencer by nature and must be seen as someone the partners are eager to engage with and have a strong hands-on approach.
Key Job Responsibilities
- As a strategic member of the regional Partner Solution Architect team, you will act as a trusted advisor to our managed global systems integrators. This includes:
- Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide.
- Work closely with Partner Development Managers, AWS Professional Services, and other Solutions Architects throughout the lifecycle of customer engagements.
- Assist partners to define the approach, tools, and target architecture as they migrate customers or build cloud-native solutions on Amazon Web Services.
- Validate Partner architectures, deliverables, SOWs, Project plans, and other assets required to successfully deliver partner-led customer engagements.
- Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of their offerings on the AWS platform.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with our broader Solution Architect community.
- Share partner and customer feedback with internal product management and engineering teams to help drive the future of AWS.
- 10+ years of hands-on implementation or consulting experience.
- 8+ years experience in one or multiple security-related fields such as cryptography, network, host, audit, compliance, risk management, application security, penetration testing, Security solution design, and security consulting space.
- 5+ years in customer and /or partner-facing technical consulting roles.
- Experience with AWS or another hyperscale provider.
- Track record of implementing cloud services in a variety of business environments such as large enterprises and start-ups.
- Demonstrate a strong bias for action and a hands-on approach.
- BS level degree required, computer science.
- Exhibit the attributes of learning and be curious by demonstrating the ability to quickly assimilate information about new technologies and business models
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise-grade architectures for Fortune 1000 companies.
- Passion for working with global systems integrators.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, and act tactically, about business, and technical challenges.
- Experience executing large-scale data center transformation or application migration and modernization projects.
- Cloud and/or AWS experience; AWS Certifications or other cloud certifications.
- Visible IT Industry thought leadership on relevant topics related to enterprise IT infrastructure
- International technical sales and delivery experience w/ global F500 enterprise customers and partners.
- Use of AWS services in distributed environments with Enterprise Software.
- Advanced degrees in engineering and/or business.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
- Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant