CVS Work From Home Jobs, CVS Health Remote Jobs Online Apply 2022 – USA
CVS Work From Home Jobs, CVS Health Remote Jobs Online Apply 2022 – USA, This position is permanent work-from-home for any candidates in the EST / PST / MST / CST time zones and includes a $1000 sign-on bonus as well as an additional $2000 180 days after your start date!
The sign-on and retention bonuses are not applicable to current internal employees of CVS or Aetna. (Bonuses are only applicable to specific positions, locations, and business groups. Applicable roles have the bonus language in the job posting.)
We are currently recruiting top talent for our Medicare Retiree Solution Customer Service Center. Our goal is to provide compassionate, innovative, and proactive customer service to our Medicare members.
We will use our skills and expertise to motivate positive change and collaboration, whenever possible. We are knowledgeable, trusted, advocates for our members.
The key to our success is our people. This position requires a high degree of adaptability, empathy, and patience.
- Educates plan benefits, answers questions, and resolves issues based on incoming telephone member contacts
- Utilizes compliant documentation standards
- Provides empathetic and member-centric service
- Exceeding our member’s expectations is our standard
- Ensure that every member is shown respect and kindness and that all questions are thoroughly answered/resolved
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative – Work From Home|
|Company Name||CVS health|
|Expected Salary||USD 17.02 To USD 27.16 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
Required Qualifications for CVS Jobs Work From Home:
- Demonstrated ability to be empathetic and compassionate
- Ability to apply patience
- Basic computer, typing, and telephony skills
- Or, equivalent military experience
COVID Requirements for CVS Customer Service Representative:
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), was allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevent them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment.
Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Preferred Qualifications for CVS Health Work From Home:
- Customer Service experience preferred
Education for CVS Health Work From Home Jobs:
- High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
|Education Required||High School diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our hearts to every moment of our health.
This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services.
We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- What is customer service?
- How can you improve a dissatisfied customer’s experience?
- What would you do if you didn’t know how to help a customer?
- How would past coworkers or classmates describe you?
- How you would handle a customer who was upset about a known problem with your product or service?
- Are you proficient in the use of any customer service software?
- What do you think of our company’s products and services?
- What skills should a great customer service representative have?
- What’s your process for de-escalating a customer argument?
- What are you hoping to do in five years?
- What role does empathy play in customer service?
- Describe a mistake you made handling a customer service problem and how you would handle it now
- How would you handle a customer you know is wrong?