Jobs in Pharma Company Mumbai
Customer Service Jobs in Mumbai 2022, Our employees are energetic and dedicated individuals who work in a fast-paced and challenging position that relies on the ability to think and react quickly, formulate creative solutions to pressing problems and serve clients with dedication.
Our employees serve as the human voice and personality behind the Citi brand as they provide quality customer service with each and every client interaction.
|Post Name||Inbound Customer Service Officer|
|Salary||INR 28000 To INR 30000 Per Month|
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400098|
Citigroup Inc. or Citi is an American multinational investment bank and financial services corporation headquartered in New York City. The company was formed by the merger of banking giant Citicorp and financial conglomerate Travelers Group; Travelers was subsequently spun off from the company.
- Provide customer service to existing clients, including first contact resolution, answering inquiries, addressing concerns, resolving complaints, and providing training assistance
- Participate in engagement campaigns to potential and existing clients to increase growth opportunities
- Assist office staff with client credit applications and transaction processing
- Analyze disbursement reports and assist providers with account reconciliation
- Assist dealers with processing transactions via Point of Sale (POS) Terminals, website, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), and VeriFone
- Order, replace, and track provider enrollment kits and marketing information
- Process test transactions for initial setup and applications for prospective providers as well as retrieve, update, and store provider data in all appropriate systems
- Retrieve, update, and store provider data in all appropriate systems
- Place outbound welcome, marketing, and sales call to new, potential, and existing providers, as well as schedule training sessions
- Update information for change of address and bank info changes and perform department assistance functions as assigned by management
- Assist in reviewing all setups and Merchant Non-Monetary transactions, create new merchant setups in Sales Assist, VeriFone, and Web, and provide merchant specialty reporting
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients, and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma or Equivalent|
- 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Experience within customer service, call center, or retail preferred.
- Experience with relationship building with internal and external customers.
- Retrieve, update, and store provider data in all appropriate systems.