Assistant Jobs in Netflix UK
|Post Name||Creative Assistant|
|Expected Salary||GBP 25000 to GBP 27000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 6JJ|
Responsibility for Creative Jobs in London for Indian:
- Manage complex calendars for multiple executives including scheduling and confirming meetings both internally and externally.
- Coordinate logistics / technical setup for content partner meetings.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally.
- Administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports, file management, etc.
- Heavy communication internally and externally.
- Help track and enter various production-related data and creative materials.
- Proactive on scheduling syncs between the executive and relevant external partners for notes, weekly meetings, etc.
- Work collaboratively with admins within the larger communications team and the teams internationally.
- Track/log incoming and outgoing calls.
- Read incoming projects in tandem with executives on the team and provide coverage notes.
- Support Team Leaders and execs that may be traveling in from the US with ad hoc projects.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Skills for UK Netflix Jobs Career:
- 1-3 Years as an assistant supporting multiple senior-level content executives or producers.
- Ability to handle a very active desk supporting several simultaneous productions and multiple executives.
- Prior experience reading scripts and providing coverage preferred.
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely, or urgent matters.
- Team player who operates in a fast-paced team-oriented setting.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information.
- Understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Google Mail.
- International work experience preferred.
- A positive attitude and general excitement about the work and the stories we tell.
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California.
Top Netflix Employee Benefits and Perks:
1. Stock Option Program:-
Every employee has the opportunity to divide their remuneration between salary and stock options under the stock option program. The decision to participate in this program is entirely up to the individual, and Netflix has no influence on that decision.
Employees get to choose how much risk or potential upside they want, as well as the cash-to-stock option ratio. The options are fully vested, have a ten-year term, and are retained by the employee even after they leave the company.
2. Finance and Retirement Benefits:-
Netflix’s 401(k) scheme gives a 4% salary match. This indicates that Netflix will contribute up to $4,000 to an employee’s 401(k) plan if they earn $100,000 yearly (k). Potential employees are drawn to this wonderful perk since it enables them to create a plan to safeguard their future.
3. Personal Top of Market-based Salaries:-
One of the better bonuses offered to Netflix employees, the Personal Top of Market incentive helps the business attract top talent. Netflix’s method for providing its staff with competitive compensation is “Personal Top of Market.”
In essence, they are receiving the highest compensation possible for their position. Since their employees are already earning as much as they can, this strategy does not rely on raises or other forms of further remuneration. Without waiting for a yearly event, Netflix is willing to change the employee’s pay whenever the market shifts.
4. Netflix’s Employee Giving Program:-
With regard to their careers outside of work, Netflix wants to support its employees. By doing this, they hope to support staff members who want to donate to a particular charity. Netflix matches the contributions made by its employees, but only up to $20,000 in total.
It’s a kind thing to do, and it can make people feel better at work. The respect an employee may have for their boss may grow as a result, and it may also contribute to a more favorable work environment.
In addition to having a positive effect on the community of the employee’s choosing, giving to a charitable organization is also good for the reputation of the employer brand. Even when giving money is not an option, good PR should always be pursued. Consider similar issues.
5. The Work, Not Drive-Initiative:-
Netflix is aware of the challenges that some employees may have while traveling to work. Rush hour traffic and delayed public transportation don’t always work well with someone’s schedule. The “Work, Not Drive” campaign from Netflix offers a fix for this issue.
By collaborating with a rideshare service, Netflix allows staff members the opportunity to start working while being driven around. Additionally, because commuting time can be used as working time, it allows employees greater flexibility with their schedules.