Cleaning Jobs in Surrey, BC (with Salaries) 2022
Craigslist Cleaning Jobs In Surrey BC, An observant cleaner is needed to expand our staff. You will be expected to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows while holding this role. Additionally, the cleaner should be able to eliminate stains from a variety of surfaces.
You should be able to finish assigned duties within the allotted time if you want to succeed as a cleaner. In the end, a top-performing cleaner ought to be physically healthy and capable of working unassisted.
Cleaning crews maintain all facilities by keeping the office space tidy and clean. Additionally, they keep an eye on the goods kept there and react to requests from visitors about where to find specific services.
A cleaner is in charge of performing all necessary basic cleaning inside and outside the building or facility. Cleaning smudges from windows and doors as well as dusting, mopping, sweeping, and vacuuming might be included in this. Another crucial duty of a cleaner is making sure that restrooms are cleaned, sanitized, and refilled.
|Expected Salary||CAD 19 To CAD 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Surrey, British Columbia, Canada V3R 0A1|
Responsibility for Cleaning Jobs in Surrey, BC (with Salaries) 2022:
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming numerous sorts of floors.
- Dusting the counters, light fixtures, ceilings, and any loose furniture.
- Cleaning and sanitising kitchen, bathroom, and toilet fixtures.
- Taking out the garbage.
- Window cleaning and drying.
- Coordinating with the line manager to make sure you always have enough cleaning supplies.
- Reporting any breaks that come about when cleaning.
- Notifying the line manager of the necessity for repairs.
Skills for Cleaning Jobs in British Columbia
- Advantageous is a high school diploma or similar.
- Proven background in a comparable position.
- Able to use a number of cleaning tools and products.
- Capable of standing for a long time.
- Outstanding organizing abilities.
- Able to work without much supervision and do things on schedule.
- Willing to work weekends, evenings, and morning shifts as needed.
- The capacity to operate machines and heavy equipment
- Understanding of cleaning products and chemicals
Craigslist is an American classified advertisements website with sections devoted to jobs, housing, for sale, items wanted, services, community service, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.
craigslist – a place to buy, sell, rent, hire, share, meet, swap, discuss, find, serve, connect, give away, announce, work, collect, care, perform, learn, marvel, mentor, befriend, fall in love, and/or save the world.
Having observed people helping one another in friendly, social, and trusting communal ways on the Internet via the WELL, MindVox, and Usenet, and feeling isolated as a relative newcomer to San Francisco, Craigslist founder Craig Newmark decided to create something similar for local events.
What makes a good Cleaner?
The best cleaners know how to maintain their health while protecting the welfare of the end user by cleaning responsibly and using dangerous cleaning products in a safe manner. Having professional credentials will provide you with a competitive advantage over other job seekers in this industry. Other qualities necessary for an efficient cleaner include dependability and attention to detail.
Who does a Cleaner work with?
Depending on the size of the company, a Cleaner collaborates with many different personnel throughout the organization. A large company’s cleaner supervisor may be responsible for a number of cleaners. For smaller businesses, they can report directly to the owner, the office manager, or the building manager. Depending on the time of day, cleaners may engage with coworkers working the same shift or may work alone.
Interview Question for Cleaner:
- Why Are You Interested In This Role?
- What Are The Roles Of A Cleaner?
- What Are The Qualities That A Cleaner Needs To Be Successful?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Manage Them?
- Describe Your Daily Routine As A Cleaner?
- Describe Briefly About Your Experience?
- What Kind Of Strategies And Mindset Are Required For This Role?
- What Is The Biggest Challenge You Foresee In This Job?
- How Do You Stay Motivated At Work?
- Describe A Time You Failed In This Role And The Lesson You Learned?
- Why Do You Feel You Are Qualified For This Role?
- Share With Us Your Greatest Achievement
- What Is Your Experience Like With Demanding Clients?
- On Duty, A Guest Is Angry. What Will Be Your Approach?
- In Cleaning, Which Activity Do You Enjoy The Most?
- Are You A Team Player?
- As A Cleaner, What Is You’re Your Key Strength?
- While Cleaning, You Might Across Private Information Of The Guests. What Is Your Duty In This Regard?
- Which Is The Easiest Place To Clean In A Hotel?
- Which Area Of the Hotel Is Hardest To Clean?
- What Is Your Knowledge Regarding Chemical Safety?
- While Cleaning, What Health And Safety Procedure Do You Follow?
- At Your Duty, Which Cleaning Chemicals Do You Regularly Use?