COVID 19 Work From Home Jobs
COVID 19 Work From Home Jobs in UK, for Indian Teachers, for Filipino, Teaching The Remote GCSE English Tutor will provide effective support to groups of learners through remote online lessons and associated development and assessment activities.
The Remote GCSE English Tutor will manage and supervise a flow of learners assigned to the program of GCSE English development based on an initial assessment of needs. The Remote GCSE English Tutor will also support assessment, target setting, and progress reviews.
Sessions may be allocated by level and the focus of your lessons, plans, and assessments will mirror, extend and support the delivery of the curriculum via a shared scheme of work and regular interaction with the wider team. This role is responsible for providing support to a variety of learners and staff to enable the achievement of learning goals.
|Post Name||GCSE English Tutor|
|Company Name||Access Creative College|
|Expected Salary||GBP 28014 To GBP 31668 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home|
Access Creative College has been delivering creative education for over twenty-five years. Operating as England’s largest private training provider, the college delivers creative education at campuses in seven cities, from Bristol in the southwest to York in the northeast.
Now offering courses in Games, Media, Music, and Events, the college started life as Access to Music. The decision to rebrand was taken, enabling the college to provide training for more sectors of the creative industries.
The college is dedicated to broadening its provision and scope of operations to become the number one choice for creative training in the UK.
- To deliver a variety of specific GCSE English lessons, supporting activities, and training sessions to groups of learners.
- To develop, record, and deliver lesson content and associated learning online materials to groups of learners by level drawn from across our network of delivery centers.
- Prepare and use suitable teaching and learning materials which take into account differentiation and individual learning styles.
- To support the delivery of online learning through support activities with classroom-based tutors, group and one-to-one tutorials, individual support calls, and activities linked to identified learner needs.
- To provide advice and support to all learners throughout their time on Programme which will assist them in achieving a GCSE English qualification – this can be delivered on a one-to-one or group basis and will require effective diary management.
- To undertake material development and review, including lesson plans and shared schemes of work, associated learning resources, and workbooks to ensure that programs are appropriate in level and scope to meet the needs of the learner.
- To undertake the appropriate assessment of learning and development including marking of learner work and to provide timely and accurate feedback.
- To participate in internal verification activities, including standardization and course team meetings in line with the College’s wider English strategy; incorporating feedback and agreed actions arising from internal or external verification into materials and course delivery as appropriate.
- To work with the Head of Maths and English and classroom-based tutors, where appropriate to deliver a full and complementary program to learners.
- To liaise with the Tutor team and the College Exams Manager to ensure that learners are registered and entered on to relevant examinations as appropriate.
- To support the dissemination of results and assessment feedback to learners.
- To support and contribute to the wider College English strategy.
- To maintain accurate records as required for examinations, all assessed work and report on learner progress when required.
- To undertake staff development activities as deemed necessary by the company that shall enhance individual, team and organizational performance.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures including Health and Safety, Equal Opportunities and Information Security.
- To complete all designated paperwork and information into MI Systems as appropriate for the Company.
- Ensure course targets are met and liaise with the Head of Maths and English and the wider Management Team to implement a development plan to meet identified learner needs.
- To attend and contribute to relevant meetings linked to the delivery of the provision.
- To undertake such duties as may be required by the Management Team which are commensurate with the title of the post.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Relevant Teaching Related Qualification|
- A minimum of two years delivering GCSE English to learners.
- Experience in successfully supporting a wide range of learners and adapting approaches accordingly.
- Experience in working within quality assurance systems.
- Ability to develop and present engaging online content to support the delivery and achievement of identified learning goals.
- Experience in providing remote support to learners using a range of delivery methods, including the use of technology e.g. Zoom, Microsoft Team, Google Meet, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate a successful track record of supporting learners’ progress and achievement.
- Target-orientated and the ability to strive for constant personal and professional improvement.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational skills to prioritize objectives and meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to train creatively, adapt to the needs of the learners, adopt contextualized delivery techniques, and be willing to explore new strategies.
- Ability to embrace and develop practical and innovative delivery models for GCSE English
- Ability to recognize discrimination and able to demonstrate an awareness of equal opportunities
- Knowledge and ability to use and support learning linked to a variety of IT systems and processes in the working environment including Google GSuite, MS Office applications, email, and web browsers.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills and a positive approach to challenging cases.
- Relevant teaching/training/coaching-related qualification at level 4 or above.
- Demonstrable ability at Level 2 in personal Literacy and Numeracy.