|Post Name||Principal Insight Analyst|
|Company Name||British Airways|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Heathrow, England, United Kingdom TW6 1QG|
|Min Salary||GBP 36000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 38000 Per Year|
This is a key time to be joining British Airways as we Build a Better BA. We take huge pride in our past – but we’re looking to the future as an airline that loves embracing the best of modern Britain.
Our country’s creativity, diversity, style, wit, and warmth are the same special qualities that make us who we are. If you’re made of the same qualities as us, you could soon be integral to the next chapter of our story.
Together as one team, we’re connecting Britain with the world and the world to Britain like no one else The Retail, CRM & Digital Analytics at British Airways provide actionable insights to a wide range of areas across the commercial directorate to drive better decisions and inform data-led business strategies.
As part of our recovery plan, the team is growing, and we are looking for three passionate and curious individuals to head up and lead a team of analysts to support key business areas:
- CRM & Loyalty – The CRM and Loyalty teams build meaningful relationships with customers through personalized targeted direct communications and rewarding loyal Executive Club customers. Analytics support by informing customer contact strategies and influencing the global marketing roadmap and proposition development through the use of forecasting, targeting, segmentation, and predictive modeling.
- Retailing and Trading – This team is responsible for conversion through our direct channels and contribute to the delivery of significant revenue. Analytics support through identifying revenue and conversion opportunities, interrogating our digital trading performance, and monitoring performance indicators. Working closely with our performance marketing teams to maximize new traffic to the site.
- Digital Product & Experience – The team creates customer-facing products that are innovative, and effective and will change the experience of flying for the better. Analytics influence the digital customer experience roadmap by measuring performance, testing new innovative solutions, and understanding the online customer journey.
- Manage and prioritize the analytics portfolio for a given business area. Lead and motivate others, delegate, and manage the delivery of high-quality analytics.
- Be responsible for creating and conducting data-driven and actionable insights, helping to improve the quality of decision-making and steering roadmaps and strategy.
- Proactively seek opportunities for test and learn strategies aimed at driving revenue and/or customer satisfaction.
- Work with, and influence, senior stakeholders to define data requirements needed to support the customer, commercial, or digital strategy.
- Highly experienced insight analyst with advanced skills in SQL and/or Python, and data visualization.
- Self-motivated individual who will proactively structure business problems, interrogate data, and find new opportunities with little direction.
- Able to embed in project teams whilst still playing a key role within the analytics team.
- A confident communicator who creates and uses insights to influence senior audiences.
- Personable individual who can lead and inspire a team.