HSE Engineer Jobs in Dubai for Indians
|Post Name||HSE Engineer|
|Company Name||Alkazu Construction|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 8000 to|
|Max. Salary||AED 10000 Per Month|
|Qualification||B.Sc. or Equivalent Degree|
Construction Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners, The Company started its activity since the year in the construction field as general civil and steel contracting with a facility for the design and fabrication of steel structures.
- Support and promote the “Zero Accidents” philosophy throughout the Engineering and Technical Support Division.
- Ensure the proper implementation of the PTW process.
- Monitoring and tracking of a permit Status continuously to ensure the validity of permits issued.
- Plan and coordinate PTW System among all parties as identified in the PTW process.
- Coordinate with other divisions and clusters within AD Ports to obtain necessary approvals.
- Ensure proper planning of multi permits to avoid work overlap or aggravated risks and or operation interruption.
- Register the PTW application, and forward the completed PTW application to the concerned party.
- Issue approved PTW to all stakeholders and contractors.
- Prepare analysis and reports as required.
- Ensure that on completion of the work the Permit is returned by the Applicant and is signed off as complete and closed
- Maintain the original version of the PTW record, and electronic/ manual logbook of all PTWs released, extended, suspended, canceled, or closed.
- Ensure all PTW applications are processed, submitted, and approved within 48-72 hours, subject to proper documentation
- Provide required report to ETS – HSE upon request
- Liaises with ETS construction, engineers, Contractors HSE representatives, and all involved parties on a daily basis for all matters relating to PTW requirements and processes.
- Identify and Communicate improvement opportunities related to the PTW process.
- Design and Participate in HSE awareness campaigns related to PTW Systems.
- Compiles and calculates statistical data and prepares reports related to the implementation of the PTW process.
- Undertake Ad Hoc tasks and support the team as required by the department.
- B.Sc. or equivalent degree in environmental/loss prevention or any relevant engineering disciplines from an accredited university.
- With recognized Health and Safety education, certifications (ADVETI), license or training in UAE (e.g. NEBOSH, OSHAD – Qudorat, First Aid, Fire Safety, etc).
- 5+ years of construction supervision experience working as a Safety Officer.
- At least 5 years of recent experience in the same role of infrastructure marine work.
- Preferably with relevant experience working in an engineering consulting firm.
- Preferably experience in UAE and a driving license is an advantage.
- Previous Experience in a similar role, preferred in Construction HSE.
- Conversant with MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; MS Project & Visio a plus.
- 2 Years Diploma after high school is an advantage.
- Good knowledge about construction HSE risks and permit-to-work system.