Sydney Construction Jobs Amazon
Construction Coordinator Jobs in Amazon Australia, Construction Jobs in Amazon Australia, for Indians, for Filipino, Amazon Web Services (AWS) is seeking an exceptional individual to join the APJC Construction Management team as a Construction Coordinator.
The APJC Construction Coordinator will support the APJC Construction Management (CM) team to deliver high-quality, low-cost Data Center (DC) projects. They will assist in developing and managing metrics, tracking project milestone progress and completions, construction durations, and Data Center Capacity Delivery (DCCD) goals.
The Construction Coordinator will be required to develop new processes and tools to manage scaling data center construction work; and establish and maintain APAC construction alignment with respect to processes, policies, and metrics.
Amazon has a strong and unique writing culture.
The Construction Coordinator will support the APAC team by assisting with writing and reviewing technical documents for submission to leadership.
Successful candidates are natural self-starters who possess the ability to design, develop and deploy innovative solutions to address operational challenges while driving these solutions to completion.
This role requires both independent contributions as well as the ability to work within multi-disciplinary teams (design engineering, legal, finance, procurement, environmental/health/safety, etc.).
This individual has strong problem-solving skills, judgment, collaboration skills, ability to influence without authority, analytical talent and leadership, strong communication skills (both written and verbal), is organized, and thrives in ambiguity.
|Post Name||Construction Coordinator|
|Expected Salary||AUD 70000 to AUD 75000 Per Year|
|Address||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia, 2000|
Responsibility for Coordinator Jobs in Amazon:
- Create a strategic roadmap for continuous improvement, quality processes, and reporting and metrics that support the delivery of world-class operations
- Assess process improvement and transformation opportunities, and partner with process owners and stakeholders to scope opportunities, define problem statements and objectives, and structure projects and teams
- Drive continuous improvement programs that optimize efficiency, drive automation efforts, and develop best practices
- Build high-quality, standardized processes that consistently deliver intended outcomes
- Build and maintain metrics-based data visualization and communication mechanisms
- Deliver customized tools, guidance, and expertise in continuous improvement practices, to help diagnose and correct complex process challenges
- Provide self-service resources and skill development training on continuous improvement methodology to increase capabilities across the team
- Prioritize effectively and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization
- Track and report progress against program metrics monthly and annually
- Strategize, implement, and maintain program initiatives that adhere to organizational objectives
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance
- Gather feedback and present insights
- Record and report key metrics to team members and management
- Identify opportunities for continual improvement and develop tools to track
- Ensure relevant standards, processes and regulations are upheld
- Manage the rollout of new Construction Project Management Software for internal and external stakeholders, including onboarding, training, and troubleshooting
- Drive project execution metrics; track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and escalations
- Understand and maintain efficient customer communication
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas, and have Amazon’s success firmly in your focus
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management|
Basic Qualification for Amazon Jobs Australia 2022/23:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering, or a related construction field OR 4+ years of related construction management experience in lieu of a degree.
- 4+ years of construction controls or related experience in construction metrics, contracts, finances, workflow, and schedule management.
- 2+ years of experience with vendor management (request for proposals, bidding, change orders, quality control, RFI/submittal tracking).
- 2+ years of experience managing and improving construction or related management processes.
- Possesses advanced (power user) skills in Windows and Microsoft Office Suite and Sharepoint.
- Experience working with Microsoft Project.
- 2+ years of experience managing, organizing, and controlling construction documentation across a geographic region.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
Amazon Vision Statement: Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Interview Question for Construction Coordinator for Australia Jobs Amazon for Indians:
- What do you enjoy the most about coordinating projects?
- How can a manager best encourage and motivate you?
- What’s your communication style?
- How do you prioritize your tasks? Do you find it difficult to manage your time when you report to more than one person?
- Which of your attributes do you think are most beneficial for a role as a project coordinator?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What do you think differentiates you from other candidates who may be applying for this position?
- What are your career ambitions? Do you want to eventually work as a project manager?
- Describe your ideal work environment.
- What are your personal hobbies?
- What are the different ways you’ve communicated with project stakeholders before?
- How has your previous experience prepared you for a role as a project coordinator?
- What’s the largest budget you’ve worked with?
- How do you prefer to track a project’s progression?
- Tell us about a time when you had to manage a difficult or unhappy client. What was the result?
- What’s the largest project team you’ve worked with?
- Which tools and software are you most familiar with from previous project coordinator roles?
- Tell us about a time you made a mistake at work. Did your mistake cause any issues? How did you work to resolve it?
- Have you ever had to hire vendors or suppliers? What’s your process for doing so?
- Have you ever worked on a project that failed to meet a client’s expectations? What did you do to ensure the same mistakes weren’t made the next time?
- Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker? How did you work to resolve it together?
- What’s the greatest lesson you’ve learned throughout your career?
- Why do you think some projects fall behind schedule or go over budget?
- What’s your process for planning a project?
- How would you manage if your supervisor told you the project was canceled by the client?
- Discuss the importance of keeping projects organized.
- How do you establish the timeline for a project?
- What expectations do you normally have for the other members of a project team?
- How often do you communicate with clients during a project?
- Describe your typical workday.