|Post Name||Computer Work From Home South Africa|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Work From Home, South Africa|
|Min. Salary||ZAR 200|
|Max. Salary||ZAR 250 Per Hour|
Amazon’s Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a service for self-publishing books to the Amazon Kindle store. The KDP Support Specialist will be the front-line interface between Amazon and publishers/content providers who use the KDP tool to upload content they want to put up for sale on the Kindle store.
The KDP Support Specialist will work towards ensuring all the concerns from the publishers are duly attended to such that the system works smoothly.
Opportunities await strong candidates looking for a fast-growing, dynamic, challenging, innovative, and fun work environment. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a revolutionary product that will change the way people read.
- Process and Respond to emails and/or phone calls received from publishers in German and English
- Reprocess stuck books through the system
- Route issues and bugs that need engineering expertise from the development teams
- Work with publishers that their content has been removed
- Maintain and improve a knowledge base with unique publisher requests and their solutions
- Work on developing standard responses for common questions
- Remotely calibrate with peers and leads on other sites of the network to ensure a consistent experience for publishers
- Proven German and English verbal and written fluency skills.
- 1+ years of previous experience in a contact center environment.
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills with external/internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to understand complex issues
- Proficiency in MS Office packages (Excel, Word) and HTML
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to understand problems that vendors are facing, categorize, document, and decide on a course of action on when and to whom to escalate
- Detail-oriented and process-focused. Must be able to follow the process and document interactions as per requirements in a clear and concise manner
- Experience in a technical support process, especially for web-enabled software products or services
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.
Amazon is strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from South African citizens who are members of designated groups who may contribute to Employment Equity within the workplace and the further diversification of ideas.
In this regard, the relevant laws and principles associated with Employment Equity will be considered when appointing potential candidates. We are required by law to verify your ability to work lawfully in South Africa.
Amazon requires that you submit a copy of either your identity document or your passport and any applicable work permit if you are a foreign national, along with an updated curriculum vitae.
More Fresher Sarkari Jobs