Companies in New Zealand Hiring Foreigners, FNZ is an asset custodian. This means we hold client assets in our names as nominees and are responsible for the administration of those assets.
The position is located within the Operations division of FNZ and has responsibility for updating and managing the pricing of Equity and Fixed Income products on the Wrap platform across New Zealand, Australia, and international markets.
The role also involves accurate setup and maintenance of all trading instruments on the Wrap platform including exception reporting and instrument & pricing controls.
|Post Name||Product & Pricing Analyst|
|Salary||NZD 100000 To NZD 116000 Per Year|
|Company Name||FNZ Group|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Finance|
FNZ is the global platform for opening up wealth. We partner with the entire industry to make wealth management accessible to more people.
Today, we partner with over 650 financial institutions and 8,000 wealth management firms, enabling over 20 million people across all wealth segments to invest in the things they care the most about, on their own terms.
This new approach makes wealth more transparent, sustainable, and personal, empowering millions of people to grow their wealth the way they want it.
We work with trusted wealth management brands who share our ambition to create digital, hyper-personalized, and innovative products for every investor.
We combine technology, infrastructure, and investment operations in a single state-of-the-art platform. This way, our customers can focus on offering better end-investor experiences and growing wealth.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Ensure that pricing for Equity and Fixed Income products in Wrap are true and accurate
- Ensure instruments are setup accurately for reporting, trading, and valuation in a timely manner
- Ensure instrument maintenance, including exception reporting and instrument controls, are conducted regularly
- Ensure that any untimely, inconsistent, and potentially erroneous pricing issues are communicated effectively to necessary parties in a timely manner for the purpose of rapid resolution
- Establishes relationships with market data service providers, custodians, brokers, and other third parties to promote the highest level of communication and operational efficiency and resolve any service level issues
- Maintain records and log issues to ensure the pricing and instrument maintenance processes are transparent to regulators and external auditors regarding Breach and Reconciliation Recording.
- Make effective use of the Company’s information systems that are relevant to the role
- Prioritize to ensure all tasks are completed on time and within agreed Operational deadlines and client contractual requirements.
- Support operational staff to ensure that the highest possible KPI targets are achieved
- Undertake any other projects/tasks as may reasonably be required to facilitate the smooth operation of the company
- Update and maintain procedures and checklists as required
- Participate in the team’s contribution to project work which may involve the rollout of new business or user acceptance testing for enhancements to our back office systems or working with Management and other team members to enhance processes for greater efficiencies and controls within the business
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Wellington, Wellington Region, New Zealand 6011|
- Internal Process/Control
- Completes tasks accurately, completely, and to agreed deadlines/ targets (KPIs) according to the standards and procedures outlined
- Ensures that outputs meet required standards and the needs of internal and external clients
- Adheres to all compliance standards including the use of the breaches register, complete and up-to-date written procedures on Reconciliation processes, and adequate controls over these processes. This also involves following the escalation policy
- Ensures FNZ clients are highly satisfied by consistently dealing with them professionally and by maintaining green KPIs and good client scorecard ratings
- Ensures internal clients are satisfied by being an excellent team player, assisting colleagues when necessary
- Establish relationships with market data service providers, custodians, brokers, and other third parties to promote the highest level of communication and operational efficiency and resolve any service level issues
- Ensure increased efficiencies with the Team operating off the same, up-to-date, information
- Participate in Operational projects to increase revenue and decrease costs
- Tertiary Qualification
- Experience in Financial Operations is preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite experience especially Excel 2003/2007 (Outlook, SQL)
- Attitude to execute, deliver and succeed
- High attention to detail
- Proven communications skills
- Ability to solve Financial Market and IT System issues
- Enthusiastic and able to perform role autonomously while being a team player and contributing to the overall success of the team and wider business
- Proven project delivery