Communications Jobs in Los Angeles California, Wpromote is looking for a sharp Social Media Manager to join our Paid Social team to manage scalable direct-response Facebook advertising campaigns for a small number of exciting clients.
We’re looking for someone who’s whip-smart and knows how to get results while having fun along the way. If we could describe the perfect candidate for this role, words like analytical, strategic, proactive, conversion-focused, and hustler come to mind.
At Wpromote, we believe that great work is only possible with great people. Our goal is to build a better, more inclusive work environment and support our people at every stage of their careers by prioritizing a strong work-life balance through policies like unlimited PTO, a 4.5-day work week, flexible schedules, work from anywhere options, 100% paid parental leave, and 401(k) matching.
As the Best Place to Work according to both Ad Age and Glassdoor and Adweek’s Fastest Growing Digital Agency, we are moving fast to expand our teams and bring new experts into the fold to keep pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in marketing.
*If you reside in Colorado, please click this link to view Colorado’s compensation information and apply for this role. Residents of all other states are encouraged to apply to this posting.
Compensation packages for employees and applicants outside Colorado may differ from the Colorado compensation information and are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate and location.
Including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, education and certifications, and geographic location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.
This position may be performed remotely in most states within the US, with some exclusions. This position is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
|Company Name||Paid Social Manager|
|Expected Salary||USD 25 To USD 28 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home|
You Will Be
- Formulating a paid-social strategy for client businesses and ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client objectives.
- Assuming the lead role in integrating our client’s social efforts and demonstrating a full understanding of the client’s businesses as a basis for all future work.
- Fully managing campaign set-up, activation, and day-to-day client communication.
- Working with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with email, PR, and advertising campaigns, researching top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Analyzing and reporting relevant social media KPIs on a monthly basis for successes and opportunities.
- Investigating all new opportunities from a board perspective to determine the relevancy and soundness of an idea or company.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
You Must Have
- 2-3+ years of experience working in paid media advertising comprising media planning/buying, paid search, and/or paid social within an agency/client environment.
- Two or four-year degree in communications or related discipline.
- Extensive experience developing, optimizing, analyzing, and reporting on paid campaigns on social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc).
- Strong knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager and Power Editor.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics.
- Ability to think on your feet and work independently with limited resources on multiple tasks being deadline driven.
- Facebook Blueprint Certification preferred.
- Solid Knowledge of MS Excel applications and general knowledge of other office applications, Google work products, and other common applications.
- Understanding the “brand voice” of various clients.
- Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches, and solutions.
- Creative and analytical skills with the ability to take direction well, learn/develop new skill sets, problem solve, and take on new challenges while paying strong attention to detail.
Wpromote is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming environment free of discrimination and harassment.
We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, or religion.
Gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability*, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to a reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws.
A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Wpromote.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give.
You wrote instructions and an opportunity to contact the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment.
Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed Form I-9. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.