Cloud Architect Jobs in London for Indians
|Post Name||Cloud Architect|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WC2N 6RH|
|Min. Salary||GBP 60000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 70000 Per Year|
Cloud Architect Jobs UK With Visa Sponsorship 2022, Cloud Architect Jobs for Indians in UK, Operate Digital is the central function that creates and runs technology. We also transform the way our clients use technology in delivering assets to our clients across a wide range of business processes.
Working with industry leading, alliance partners across architecture, development, and multiple other technologies, we interact with all technology platforms and provide tangible technology delivery at scale.
Skills and experience
- Design the environment within AWS.
- Design the deployment of apps required in our new AWS environment, e.g. AWS GW, a Waiting Room, Event Bridge, and the integration points from an infra perspective.
- Previous experiences of administering large scale & complex systems and cloud estates.
- Excellent understanding of scalability processes and techniques.
- A strong ability to design and execute operational resilience patterns, monitoring, high availability and recovery techniques.
- Design & critical thinking around systems: edge cases, failure modes, behaviours, specific implementations.
- Experienced in Technology lifecycle management & Operational improvement.
Highly knowledgeable in;
- Observability, systems health & integrations.
- Python, powershell, YAML, BASH, Python, Automation scripting.
- Terraform, Coding infrastructure automation, Linux, Windows Server, Configuration management.
- Design, build and maintenance core infrastructure.
- AWS PaaS and/or serverless, additional technology & tooling to support an automation led approach to multi estate wide management.
As an AWS Architect, you will support the delivery of client-facing services and other production systems into a smoothly running state, collaborating through the project lifecycle.
You will lead the design activities where Cloud Managed Services require significant improvements along with supporting the project’s operational resilience needs. You will work closely with Production Operations who deliver ongoing RUN services to identify and improve overall operational efficiency through automation.
Key responsibilities include;
- Experience working on transformation projects.
- Advanced understanding of identity federation technologies.
- Experience in capturing requirements, facilitating business and technical design, and negotiating project scope and roadmap with clients.
- Have demonstrable hands-on experience working with AWS technologies as a Cloud Architect.
- Have excellent knowledge of cloud computing deployment models and current cloud computing trends for deploying Infrastructure-as-Code.
- You will have experience with Source and Version Control tools such as GitHub, Azure DevOps, or equivalents.
- Be experienced working within scaled Agile delivery teams within a fast-paced DevOps environment, including being an active contributor as part of an agile development team.