Cleaning Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
The job of the cleaner is to ensure all Hawaiian Airlines aircraft are cleaned and polished on a regular basis in order to maintain the highest standards of appearance while adhering to the Aircraft Appearance program.
Duties of a cleaner include but are not limited to stocking of supplies for cleaning; restocking laundry supplies and company literature in aircraft; interior turn cleaning; seat cover replacement and interior cleaning; interior overnight heavy cleaning; exterior cleaning; and exterior polishing.
|Address||Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, USA 96740|
|Company Name||Hawaiian Airlines|
Responsibility for Unskilled Jobs in USA for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship 2022:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and kitchen fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
|Salary||USD 15 Per Hour|
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
As a Cleaner With Our Kona ‘ohana, You Will:
- Earn $15.59 per hour with pay increases (in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement),
- Learn new skills when you attend our PAID training courses, and
- Receive a $3,500 sign-on bonus after completing training for the Cleaner – Kona position
At Hawaiian Airlines, we are about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha and taking care of our people, our home, and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
Candidates applying to this requisition may be considered for the interview process below. The interview process consists of the following:
- A 30-minute interview
Candidates successful in the interview process may be invited to paid classroom training in Honolulu. Training is four days, 8 hours per day on weekdays.
Pay And Benefits:
This position is covered by a collective bargaining agreement and the pay for this position is $15.59 per hour. Medical, dental, vision, and flight benefits are provided in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement.
Per the collective bargaining agreement, work schedules are awarded based on seniority. New hires are awarded their initial shift based on operational needs which may be morning, mid-day, evening, or overnight shifts, the weekend included. Shifts may be part-time or full-time (both 5 days on, 2 days off), and you must be able to accept whatever is given to you. Work schedules for part-time and full-time are set, however, may change throughout the year in conjunction with the collective bargaining agreement. Based on operational needs, you may need to report to work early and/or work beyond your scheduled end time.
If You Do Not Reside on Hawaii Island:
If hired, based on operational need, you will be required to report to work early and/or work beyond your scheduled end time. Those who plan to fly to get to/from work would have difficulty reporting to work early, which is a restriction in availability. It would be difficult for us to consider you and encourage you to monitor our careers website for an opportunity based on your desired work location.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Possess at least a high school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license issued in the United States (driver’s permits and provisional driver’s licenses not allowed)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to accept any work shift awarded
- Must be able to constantly work in Weather / Extremes of Hot / Noise Intensity / Vibration / Atmosphere (Dust, Fumes, Mists, Gases, Poor Ventilation) / Mechanical Parts (Moving Machinery) / Heights
- Possess strong two-way communication skills (sending and receiving information)
- Able to fluently read, write, speak and understand English
- Able to work in stressful situations and under tight time constraints
- Be self-motivated and a team player
- Ability to complete a pre-employment drug test and if hired, random drug testing
- Ability to fulfill comprehensive background checks and fingerprinting to satisfy company security requirements and obtain various clearances to work at the airport (SIDA, Customs, USPS as applicable)
- Must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire.
About Hawaiian Airlines:
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 18 years (2004-2021) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation and was named No. 1 U.S. airline by Condé Nast Traveler’s 2021 Readers Choice Awards. Consumer surveys by Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawaiʻi.
Now in its 93rd year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawaiʻi’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers approximately 130 daily flights within the Hawaiian Islands, daily nonstop flights between Hawaiʻi and 16 U.S. gateway cities – more than any other airline – as well as service connecting Honolulu and American Samoa, Australia, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, and Tahiti.
The airline is committed to connecting people with aloha by offering complimentary meals for all guests on transpacific routes and the convenience of no change fees on Main Cabin and Premium Cabin seats. HawaiianMiles members also enjoy flexibility with miles that never expire. As Hawai‘i’s hometown airline, Hawaiian encourages guests to Travel to Pono and experience the islands safely and respectfully.