Cleaning Jobs in Australia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Company DescriptionCleaning Jobs in Australia for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join the H&M Logistics Team as a Warehouse Cleaner.
This is a full-time role based in Marsden Park, Sydney. At H&M, we welcome you to be yourself and challenge you to grow and make a difference.
|Post Name||Warehouse Cleaner|
|Expected Salary||AUD 25 To AUD 29 Per Hour|
|Address||Marsden Park, New South Wales, Australia 2500|
- Ensure all areas of the Warehouse are clean and tidy in accordance with the SOPs
- Maintain the current Waste Management system within the DC through appropriate disposal of plastic, cardboard, general garbage, wood, metal, paper, and other items as required
- Use allocated MHE equipment in compliance with Safety standards, and ensure an appropriate Maintenance schedule of MHE equipment in alignment with the Safety Manager.
- Report any faulty equipment or facility to the Safety Manager as required
- Maintenance and upkeep of MSDS sheets to ensure safe storage and use of cleaning products and chemicals
- Safe handling, storage, and maintenance of handheld cleaning equipment
- Maintenance and safe storage of cleaning products/inventory and reordering in line with DC NCG process.
- Ensure applicable Personal Protective Equipment is worn and updated as required.
- Ad-Hoc duties assigned by Safety Manager and DC Logistics Manager from time to time.
- Strong understanding of compliance procedures regarding hygiene and cleaning practices
- Proven ability to use and maintain MHE in a safe manner
- Pronounced customer focus, commercial sense, and “can do” attitude to best serve requirements
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Ability to collaborate and co-create with others
- The agile mindset with a positive attitude to change and meaningful growth
- Inclusive and empathetic towards others whilst encouraging diversity
- Ability to understand your impact on others and contribute to the bigger picture
- Brand ambassador for both the H&M Values and the Global Leadership Expectations
- High or Exceptional on the Contribution Matrix in your latest performance review
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Applicants must have unrestricted working rights in Australia.
What’s in it for you?
- Staff discount at H&M and globally across other H&M Group brands
- Encourages work-life balance
- Friendly team atmosphere
- Strong Company Culture of Values and Leadership Expectations driven throughout the organization
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me how you collaborate with others on a team.
- How would past supervisors describe you?
- What strategies do you employ to motivate yourself?
- How do you react to criticism?
- How do you develop new skills?
- Why do you enjoy cleaning work?
- Tell me about your greatest strength and greatest weakness.
- Are you comfortable working on your feet?
- Can you lift heavy items?
- Tell me about an achievement you’re proud of.
- What’s your ultimate career goal?
- Why are you looking for a new job?
- How did you learn about this job?
- What personality traits make you a good cleaner?
- What are some of your values?