Civil Engineering Jobs in Ghana, We are looking for a fundamental member of the Engineering team of Agility Logistics Parks (ALP), a leading provider of world-class logistics facilities and services for businesses requiring storage.
Distribution, e-commerce, assembly, light manufacturing, and processing across Ghana. This role will be responsible for planning and design, project budgeting, and overall management of ALP’s engineering projects.
|Post Name||Civil Engineer|
|Salary||GHS 4000 To GHS 5000 Per Month|
|Education Required||Bachelors’ Degree in Civil Engineering|
Agility is one of the largest private owners and developers of warehousing and light industrial parks in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Agility’s subsidiary companies offer airport services, e-commerce enablement, customs digitization, remote infrastructure services, fuel logistics, and commercial real estate and facilities management in the world’s fastest-growing markets.
Supply Chain Experts
Agility built and sold a multi-billion dollar global logistics business to DSV Panalpina, becoming the second largest shareholder in one of the world’s top three logistics companies. Agility’s digital logistics platform, Shipa, helps small and medium-sized businesses and consumers connect to the global economy online. The ship offers e-commerce logistics, last-mile delivery, and digital freight forwarding.
Investors in Innovation
Digital is part of our DNA. Agility is an investor in technology to enhance supply chain efficiency and sustainability. We back ventures that make the supply chain faster, greener, fairer, more efficient, and more resilient. Beyond financing, we leverage our operations and global market access to help our partners accelerate their growth.
Planning and Design
- Plan preparation and/or review of design documents (drawings and specifications) for new construction or renovation projects
- Knowledge in Facility Management
- Assess potential construction sites, check existing structures for upgrades, and analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, and other data to plan projects
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors in the planning stages and risk analysis
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Create drawings and schematics of projects using computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Compile and submit permit applications to local, state, and federal agencies verifying that projects comply with various regulations
- Ensure that building materials used in particular projects are in compliance with the projects’ specifications and are subject to the appropriate testing procedures
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Tema, Ghana 030|
- Complete cost estimations for materials, and equipment for all phases of a construction project, and develop the complete budget to determine a project’s economic feasibility
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Oversee the construction team comprising of contractors, and junior engineers, ensuring that all project contributors within assigned responsibility are performing their duties and meeting the demands of the project
- Perform/oversee surveying operations
- Monitor progress and compile project status reports
- Comply with standards, guidelines, and regulations, and deliver technical documentation/files as required
- Manage projects in a safe, timely, and sustainable manner
- Perform a final evaluation of completed structures to ensure compliance with local codes and specifications
- Bachelors’ Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience including years in a supervisory and/or design role
- Use of computer-aided design tools
- Business math
- Good understanding of building code compliance
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and verbal and written communication skills