Google Jobs New York $150000/Year
- Post Name: Technical Solutions Consultant, Engineering Health
- Company Name: Google
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: New York City, NY, United States 10011
- Expected Salary: USD 144000 To USD 150000 Per Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering
City Jobs NYC, Google Jobs NYC, As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales, and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google’s online advertising platforms and/or product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting-edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google’s partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
The End-to-End Systems Engineering Health team works closely with Google Server Operations and the Data Center Software teams, delivering technical solutions that drive operational excellence.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions, and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Be responsible for full-stack development using internal Google tech stacks, with a fast time-to-market.
- Author technical documentation such as design documents and troubleshooting playbooks for teammates.
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders across Google Server Operations and Engineering to address issues and underlying root causes driving negative business outcomes due to software gaps.
- Utilize analysis and troubleshooting skills to develop internal tools and automation which resolve stakeholder issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience working with external partners or developers with technical leadership, project management, analytical problem-solving, and troubleshooting
- 5 years of experience writing code in Java, Python, or C/C++
- Experience leading and implementing high-impact projects, and influencing cross-functional teams
- Excellent project or program management skills
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to travel