Cigna Work From Home Jobs, Cigna Remote Jobs Online Apply 2022
Cigna Work From Home Jobs, Cigna Remote Jobs Online Apply 2022, Are you passionate about helping people? Do you want to work from home? Think Cigna! We want to change health care to make it more; affordable, personalized, and focused on helping the whole person achieve better health outcomes.
While working from home, our Customer Service Representatives are dedicated professionals who will respond to a high volume of inbound calls from patients assisting them with refills of their prescription medication, payments, etc. This position requires empathy, compassion, and commitment to handling the patients’ issues with a one-call resolution.
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative – Work from home – Accredo|
|Expected Salary||USD 18 to USD 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
How you’ll make a difference:
- Ensure patients are equipped with the best advice. While managing a high call volume, you’ll use your expert listening skills to accurately resolve patient concerns.
- Keep track of patient concerns: You’ll use your expert computer navigation and data entry skills to accurately document patient communication.
- Compassion in every interaction: Empathetically provide guidance and support to resolve patient concerns with a one-call resolution, when possible.
What you need to do the job:
- High School Diploma / GED required
- 1 year of relevant experience
- Tech savvy- Strong PC knowledge including all Microsoft Office products
- High-speed internet with wired ethernet connection.
- Private & quiet workspace
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
What you’ll love about working here:
- Fun, friendly, and unique culture – Bring your whole self to work every day!
- Medical Dental & Vision starts on 1st day
- 18 days of Paid Time Off & 8 Paid Holidays
- Employer Contributions for HRA and HSA accounts
- 401K with Company Match
- Tuition Assistance
NOTE: You will be required to have reliable internet connectivity provided through a wired ethernet connection. A mobile or hot spot environment is not acceptable and you may need to purchase an Ethernet cord depending on your current setup.
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Through our range of health care products and services offered, Accredo team members provide in-depth care for patients with chronic health conditions like hemophilia, oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, and growth hormone deficiency.
In addition to health care products, we provide comprehensive management services – including outcomes measurement, counseling, clinical care management programs, social services, and reimbursement services. By performing in these very high-touch roles, employees have a daily opportunity to make a positive impact on their patients’ lives.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being, and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy), or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Cigna has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment.
These states include Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.
- What is customer service?
- How can you improve a dissatisfied customer’s experience?
- Describe a time you collaborated with a peer to solve a problem
- What would you do if you didn’t know how to help a customer?
- How would past coworkers or classmates describe you?
- Are you proficient in the use of any customer service software?
- What do you think of our company’s products and services?
- What skills should a great customer service representative have?
- What’s your process for de-escalating a customer argument?
- What are you hoping to do in five years?
- What role does empathy play in customer service?