Chemical Engineering Jobs in Canada for Indian Freshers
If You Want Chemical Engineering Jobs in Canada for Fresh Graduates, This position assists the engineering team at the North Vancouver, BC plant with their daily activities. The focus will be small project management, productivity, plant reliability, process improvements, and documentation—all with an emphasis on safety.
|Post Name||Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Co-op|
|Expected Salary||CAD 55000 to CAD 60000 Per Year|
|Address||North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V7J 1J3|
Responsibility for Getting Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Intern Jobs in Canada:
- Understanding, upholding, demonstrating, and improving the Chemtrade safety culture.
- Providing technical information and assistance to engineering, ops, and maintenance functions.
- Assisting with capital and maintenance projects (including SAP and CARs).
- Assisting in MOC, PHA, and other IMS-related items and procedures.
- Assisting on or leading productivity projects, including review of software tools for plant admin and documentation systems and procedures.
- Collecting plant process data as needed for projects.
- Entering plant as necessary to assist with projects or data-gathering.
- Inputting and re-organizing information in the plant equipment and drawing files.
- Checking back drafted P&ID updates.
- Documenting work done during the co-op work term.
- Any other duties as assigned that are deemed to pose a minimum risk.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Student|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Skills for Getting Chemical Engineering Jobs in Canada for Indian Interns:
Education: Chemical or Mechanical engineering student; second or third year preferable,
Experience: One or more previous work terms are preferable,
Duration: Commitment to 8 or 12-month terms preferable,
Technical Skills: Proficient in all areas of engineering, computers, and engineering programs as expected from mechanical or chemical engineering students. Good organization and communication skills.
- Facility Management.
- Facility Engineering, Maintenance, Ops, and Admin Staff.
- Facility Contractors and Vendors.
- Facility Unions (Maintenance and Instrumentation shops, Ops).
- With close to 1400 employees, Chemtrade operates in 60+ locations in North America and internationally. We are diversified into two main business segments with products that touch people’s lives every day.
- Our Sulphur and Water Chemicals (SWC) and Electrochemicals (EC) products contribute to dozens of industries as varied and universal as water treatment, agriculture, pulp & paper, oil refining, and food production.
- Chemtrade Logistics Income Fund has been listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CHE.UN) since 2001.