Chef Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship
Chef Jobs in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship, As Chef de Cuisine you will be completely responsible for directing, training, supervising, planning, and coordinating all areas within the culinary department, including any projects requested by the Resident Manager, Director of F&B, or Executive Chef.
You should be comfortable in leading and managing the kitchen team and will provide support and training on an ongoing basis. It will be your responsibility to ensure only the highest quality of food & beverage for our guests through meticulous consistency, taste, and presentation of all dishes.
Additionally, you will monitor the food inventory on a monthly basis, maintaining proper control of orders and purchases and ensuring that all deliveries are received and handled efficiently and in line with hotel standards.
You will review the food cost analysis on a daily basis to ensure that it is in line with the budget, with the goal of securing profit margins while maintaining the Corporate image of the Company at all times. You will also oversee the cleanliness and hygiene of all kitchen spaces and procedures.
- Post Name: Chef de Cuisine
- Company Name: Anantara Hotels, Resorts & Spas
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
- Expected Salary: AED 6000 To AED 7000 Per Month
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
- Mediterranean Cuisine – Have sound knowledge of Greek & Mediterranean Islands Cuisine.
- 2-3 Years Experience in a Similar Role.
- Must have strong experience in high-volume restaurants either stand-alone or in a hotel environment of a similar nature.
- Solid cooking skills with a stable work background.
- Needs to be creative and be able to think outside of the box.
- Abel to work well under pressure with a focus on the Guest Experience.
- Strong Training Skills with a Focus on Continual Development of the Team.
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travelers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people, and stories through personal experiences and provides heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts, and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
- Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced kitchen environment?
- What are your favorite and least favorite aspects of being a chef de partie?
- How do you manage stress while working in a busy kitchen?
- What is your favorite dish to prepare, and why?
- Provide an example of a time when you had to manage a difficult customer or client.
- If we visited your station during service, what would we see you doing?
- What would you do if you noticed a fellow chef de partie skipping steps when preparing a dish?
- How well do you communicate with other kitchen staff, such as bakers and dishwashers?
- Do you have any experience working with seasonal ingredients?
- When preparing a complex dish, what is your process for ensuring each step is completed correctly?
- We want to improve our menu by adding more vegetarian options. What would you suggest as a vegetarian-friendly dish to add to our menu?
- Describe your experience with food presentation.
- What makes you stand out from other chefs?
- Which other restaurants do you admire, and why?
- What do you think is the most important skill for a chef de partie to have?
- How often do you update your cooking knowledge and skills?