Casual Jobs in Australia for Foreigners
Casual Jobs in Australia for Foreigners (with Visa Sponsorship 2022), It takes the connection of team members in many different roles to run more than 800 supermarkets across Australia. Whether you’re in-store or delivering to a customer’s door, life in front or behind the shelves is fast, and it’s fun.
Joining Coles Supermarkets means you’ll belong to a team of diverse personalities, cultures, backgrounds, and beliefs, just like the local communities we serve.
Each day brings a variety of valuable first-hand experiences and with the formal training we give you, you’ll gain skills that set you up for an ongoing career at Coles Group and beyond.
About the role
We’re looking for a Store Team Member (Cleaning and Trolley Collection). This is a key role to ensure we provide our customers with a safe, seamless, and positive shopping experience and create a welcoming environment in our stores.
|Post Name||Team Member|
|Company Name||Coles Express|
|Expected Salary||AUD 28 To AUD 30 Per Hour|
|Address||Virginia, QLD, Australia 4014|
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Working through a checklist of cleaning tasks across all departments and throughout the store
- Using various equipment and products to sweep, mop, vacuum, scrub and buff floors throughout the shop as well as in our team rooms, toilets, and offices
- Cleaning, dusting,s and wiping shelving and equipment throughout the store, cleaning team rooms and toilets
- Collecting trolleys from in and around the store and store Carpark – whatever the weather
- Working both indoors and outdoors and will be trusted to work autonomously
About you and your skills
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy, and pace
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- The ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and demonstrate a solid work ethic
- The ability to work on your own and follow instructions
- You’ll be constantly on the go and will be lifting up to 17kgs so it’s essential that you’re physically fit, active and energetic
- Availability for shifts between the hours of 5 am-11 pm 7 days per week
- The ability to get to work outside of public transport operating hours
Even though it’s an advantage, no prior experience is necessary for this position as full training will be provided in the use of chemicals, machinery and safety equipment.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know
If you like the sound of us, get growing and apply now. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientations, and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with a disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt.
You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
- Who Is a Team Leader?
- How do you gain commitment from your team?
- How would you resolve a dispute between two team members?
- What is the difference between a team leader and a team manager?
- How can a team leader fail?
- What is your greatest strength?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- How do you get others to accept your ideas?
- How do you motivate your team?
- How do you lead through change?
- When do you consider success for you as a leader?
- What motivates you to be team leader?
- What is the most difficult part of being a leader?