Order Taker Cashier
|Post Name||Order Taker Cashier|
|Company Name||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas 00000|
|Min. Salary||BSD 7|
|Max. Salary||BSD 8 Per Hour|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
To assist the guest in placing their room service order and amenities. To provide friendly, courteous service in accordance with standard procedures, and dispatch orders according to departmental standards.
- Welcome guests with a smile in your voice, in a friendly manner
- Ensure the point of sales (P.O.S.) system is in the proper working order and organize the work area.
- Check door knob orders to ensure orders are issued for delivery on time.
- Have knowledge of all unavailable menus items
- Maintain complete knowledge of all menu items, preparation methods, ingredients, sauces, and preparation times and prices.
- Maintain complete knowledge of liquor brands, beers, and non-alcoholic selections available in In-Suite Dining.
- Maintain complete knowledge of particular characteristics and descriptions of every wine/champagne available in In-Suite Dining.
- Ensure that all guest orders are given to the supervisor for timely delivery.
- Answer the telephone according to standard. Within (3) rings
- Take guest orders according to standard.
- Create and print checks and submit them to the supervisor explaining any special requests.
- Advise guests by telephone 5 minutes prior to delivery if there will be a delay in delivering their order.
- Have a thorough knowledge of hotel facilities
- Assist in handling guest complaints and advising the supervisor of any incidents.
- Collect checks from servers ensuring that the necessary information is completed and legible and all monies are accounted for.
- Dispatches In-Suite dining orders adhering to departmental standards
- Conduct courtesy calls back to guests to ensure satisfaction.
- Complete reports before leaving at the end of each shift.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the manager to ensure the efficient operation of the restaurant.
This is an exciting time to join The Ocean Club, a Four Seasons Resort.
Applicants that are interested in applying, please note that the position is based on The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort Property located in The Bahamas, and is available to those individuals who possess a legal ability to work in The Bahamas without sponsorship.