Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in USA 2022, Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners
Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in USA 2022, Caregiver Jobs in USA for Foreigners, At Caring Places Management, we have been passionate about providing exceptional care for seniors throughout the Pacific Northwest since we opened our first community in 1991.
We are committed to achieving our mission of Exceeding Expectations for Loving, Thoughtful Care by offering our residents caring, thoughtful service in a home-like environment.
*$1000 Sign on BONUS*
Caring Places Management is actively recruiting an empathetic, qualified individual to join our Assisted Living & Memory Care community, Creekside Place, as a Caregiver. As part of our team, you work with seniors requiring assistance and their families to determine their individual needs and requirements.
Why work for Caring Places Management? We truly believe in our company motto: “Exceeding Expectations for Loving, Thoughtful Care”.
|Post Name||Day Caregiver|
|Company Name||Caring Places Management|
|Expected Salary||USD 18 To USD 20 Per Hour|
|Address||Battle Ground, WA United States 97116|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
- Allows and encourages residents to do as much of their own care as possible.
- Serves meals to residents in the dining room or apartments and may assist in preparing meals following preplanned menus.
- Encourages residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the resident’s right to free choice and records and reports changes in resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
- Initiates and participates in leisure activities provided for residents as described in the activity calendar and encourages residents to socialize and participate in planned activities or programs to develop friendships with other residents.
- Maintains residents’ records daily in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy and procedures; documents medication distribution as applicable, leisure activities, incidents, and observations; reports any changes in resident’s physical condition and/or behavior, and visitors; observes and reports the health and emotional condition of each resident, and promptly reports all changes to the supervisor.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly environment for the residents; performs general housekeeping; and follows cleaning schedules for resident laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living space, bathrooms, kitchen, and other areas.
- Follows proper procedures in emergency situations and responds promptly and positively to resident requests for assistance.
- Knows the location of each resident, reminds them to sign out when they leave the building, and notifies the supervisor immediately if unable to locate a resident.
- A high school diploma or GED certificate is required; vocational training in senior care and assisted living is strongly preferred
- Prior experience as a caregiver or in an assisted living environment, preferred
- CPR and BLS certification preferred
- Valid driver’s license
|Schedule Type||Full Time, Part Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Part-Time or Full Time
- Day Shift
- The wage is starting at $19. Paid training provided; HCA or CNA preferred.
- Health Insurance – FT Employees ONLY
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- WellVia (Telehealth) – FREE TO EMPLOYEES & FAMILY MEMBERS AND EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON HIRE
- 401K Plan
- Competitive Wages
- Employee Appreciation
- Free On-the-Job Training
- How do your skills relate to this job?
- What was the hardest or easiest part about leaving your last position?
- What makes you a good caregiver?
- What is your biggest struggle when caring for seniors, or what do you think it will be, and how do you, or would you overcome that?
- What are your proudest achievements professionally and personally?
- What experience do you have working with clients with Alzheimer’s? Dementia? Chronic illnesses?
- Are you certified to perform CPR?
- Do you have a driver’s license? Do you have reliable transportation and insurance? How far can you drive to tend to clients?
- What specialized certifications do you have/would you like to pursue?
- How do you summon patience when you’re feeling frustrated?
- Describe a time when you faced a challenging client and how you resolved the situation.
- Tell me about a time you made a mistake at work and how you handled the feedback.
- Are you comfortable performing care/hygiene tasks for clients?
- What do you hope to do differently at your next job than you’ve done in the past?