We are seeking an attentive and trustworthy caregiver to join our staff in providing excellent care to our clients. The caregiver will plan and follow a daily care schedule with clients, modify care plans as prescribed by medical professionals, and report on any new conditions or needs that may arise.
To succeed as a caregiver you should be patient, empathetic, and have strong people skills. You should be observant and committed to making your client feel safe and comfortable.
You would be responsible for meeting the support requirements of our clients, in a way that respects the individual and promotes their independence.
Caregivers assist individuals who have difficulty performing basic day-to-day activities, for example, the elderly, disabled persons, or people suffering from chronic or mental disorders. A caregiver’s duties include assisting with personal care, administering medication, and providing companionship.
They work in their client’s homes or in special care facilities. You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and Caremark.
The type of support that you would be providing is no different from what would reasonably be given by a member of the person’s family. For instance, you may be providing help with bathing and dressing or domestic support.
|Address||Uxbridge, England, United Kingdom UB10 0LR|
|Company Name||Caremark (Hillingdon)|
Caremark (Hillingdon) is an award-winning home care provider for high-quality home care and live-in care to adults throughout the London Borough of Hillingdon and the surrounding areas. Our fully trained staff can provide anything from a few hours of care a week to full-time live-in care.
Caremark is an established and highly regarded home care provider offering home care, personal support, home help, and companionship services When the time comes that you need support at home, we fully understand that you might be worried about your dignity or safety.
Although inviting strangers into your home to care for you is bound to initially be stressful, we will try to reduce your anxiety by listening to you carefully and making sure that you are comfortable with our service and the way in which we provide it. In fact, we aim to fully understand your precise needs and preferences before our service begins.
Only when you are happy with the support plan we have agreed on together, will we select a Care Worker to meet you. It will be someone with appropriate experience, qualifications, and skills, and you will always be able to change your Care Worker if you wish. You’ll find that you will soon get to know your Care workers and feel comfortable with them.
You’ll also get to know your local Caremark Field Care Supervisor, who will make regular visits to your home to check that you are entirely happy with the support you are receiving. You are encouraged to speak to us at any time if you have any concerns about your safety or wellbeing, or wish to change the way your support is arranged.
Caregiver Responsibility for Caregiver Jobs in England 2022:
- Help with washing & dressing.
- Shopping & meal preparation.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
- Prompting with medication.
- Support with daily routines.
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Respite services.
- Socialising and leisure activities.
- Helping clients access the community.
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 17 Per Hour|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||High school Diploma|
Caregiver Skills for Caregiver Jobs with Visa Sponsorship in UK for Foreigners:
- Self-motivated, well-organized & reliable.
- Caring and sensitive.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
- committed to maintaining our high standards of care.
- A driver’s license may be strongly desired.
- Good communicator.
Benefits of Working in Caremark for Caregiver Jobs in UK for Indians 2022:
- Guaranteed hours contracts (16/20/30+ hours per week) or flexible contracts.
- 30p per mile (mileage).
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Regular allocation to clients.
- Full induction and training- Free Uniform.
- Ongoing training, development, support, and supervision.
- The opportunity to study for an NVQ Level 2 or 3 and other specialized training.
- Regular team meetings.
- Comprehensive support.
What are The Benefits of working in the UK:
The UK is a popular destination for those looking for an overseas career. The country is a favored choice for immigrants not only for its education but also for the professional opportunities that it offers. Apart from this working in the UK comes with its own benefits.
Improvement in the financial situation:- One major advantage of working here is that you will earn in pounds. Considering the high exchange rate of the British pound, if you are earning a decent salary you will definitely have a better quality of life and you will have the chance to earn more than what you can in your home country.
Opportunity to get permanent residency:- If you have been working in the UK for at least five years, you can apply for UK permanent residency. With a permanent residency, you have the freedom to live and work anywhere in the UK without the requirement of having a visa. With a permanent residency, you can bring your family to stay with you in the UK.
Healthcare and education facilities:- In the UK, there are healthcare institutions and educational institutions that offer free medical and educational services. Immigrants may take advantage of special health plans to access the best form of emergency or medical treatment, without paying much or availing of subsidized rates. Additionally, there are a number of reputed schools and universities where people can continue to learn for free.
Social security benefits:- In the UK five major social security benefits are offered to employees. These include:
- National Insurance (NI): Under this benefit financial assistance is provided to employees in case of sickness, unemployment, death of a partner, or retirement, among others. Those who pay National Insurance contributions are eligible for these benefits.
- National Health Service (NHS): This service provides medical, optical, and dental treatment. It is generally free for residents in the UK.
- Child Benefit and Child Tax Credit: This scheme provides cash benefits for people who are raising children.
- Non-contributory Benefits: This is for certain disabled people or careers.
- Other statutory payments made by employers to employees: These include maternity, paternity, adoption leave, etc.