|Post Name||Home Care Assistant|
|Salary||EUR 12 To EUR 18 Per Hour|
|Company Name||Private HomeCare|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
We are recruiting for experienced Home Care Assistants in all areas of Tallaght including Firhouse, Killinarden, and Old Bawn. We also welcome applications from Ballycullen and Templeogue. As the shifts on offer are HSE short shifts, you would ideally need to live in this area.
About Private HomeCare:
We are Ireland’s longest-established home care provider, established in 1989. Since 2011 we are part of the Cpl Group, one of Ireland’s most successful public companies. We are HSE-approved and ISO quality accredited. Our clients are adults of all ages and abilities, from the HSE and private sectors.
- We welcome experienced applicants and those new to homecare.
- If you have one hour a week free to work or 40 hours on any day of the week or weekend, we want to hear from you.
- Don’t drive? No problem. We would still love to hear from you.
- Personal experience of caring counts and we value life experience.
- Most of all, we invite kind and compassionate people.
Private HomeCare is an equal opportunities employer so adults of all ages and genders are welcome. We embrace diversity in all its formats. Our parent company Cpl is a “Great Place to Work” winner for the 8th year in a row.
What Home Care Assistants Do:
Each client has a tailored care plan, however, the main responsibilities of a home carer typically include personal care, light housework, meal preparation, companionship, and medication prompts.
As Home Care Assistants help people in private homes, we – and the HSE – require you are trained. We will help you with the necessary training. Please do not worry if you have not been in a classroom for a long time or if English is not your first language.
What We Offer:
- FREE People Handling course
- Supported with HSELand courses
- Personal training plan
- Annual Graduation Ceremony
- Weekly pay
- Earn up to €13 Monday to Saturday
- Earn up to €18 on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Increase your hourly rate if you choose additional training
- Emergency support number for you and clients 7, days a week.
- The friendly, supportive and expert team
- Group support video calls
- Retail discounts for petrol, beauty, home and garden, entertainment and more (through our parent company Cpl’s group scheme)
- Paid holidays
- Career progression opportunities within all departments of Private HomeCare and Cpl Healthcare
- Home Care Assistant of the Month wins €100
- Home Care Assistant of the Year
- Special Recognition Award
- Long service recognition awards
- Home Care Assistant Circle for your feedback
- Regular newsletter to all Home Care Assistants
- Company events
- Store discount
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Lucan, Dublin, Ireland K78 NY56|