Home Care Worker | Batemans Bay NSW
|Post Name||Home Care Worker | Batemans Bay NSW|
|Company Name||Australian Unity|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia 2536|
|Min. Salary||AUD 24.36|
|Max. Salary||AUD 29.23 Per Hour|
|Qualification||Good verbal and written English skills|
Your New Role
Our Home Health program delivers in-home support services to our customers to help them live independently, supported, and empowered, within their own homes and communities. We are looking for local candidates residing in and around Batemans Bay.
What does your new role look like?
- Providing support to customers with domestic assistance including cleaning, laundry, and meal preparation
- Building and maintaining strong and effective relationships with our customers and their families
- Adherence to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our customers safe
- Reporting any issues or changes in the customer’s health and well-being through the appropriate channels and protocols
What’s on Offer
We value our employees and the wonderful work they do. Our employees enjoy an enviable range of benefits, including the following:
- Competitive hourly rates of $24.36 to $29.23 + Super
- Travel Allowance of $0.92 per KM PLUS paid travel time
- Become Cert III qualified in Individual Support (Aged Care) through our Traineeships program – all fees paid
- Permanent Part Time contracts available
- Flex-Up – work additional hours and boost your income – the more availability you have, the more work we can give you
- Enjoy an additional yearly Well-Being leave day
- 14-week paid parental leave, with equal benefit for both parents PLUS our Bump to Baby program
- Smartphone – ready when you join us with your fortnightly rosters, customer care plans, and other information
- Employee Referral Program – refer your friends and family members to join us and receive $500.00 per successful referral (Terms & Conditions apply)
- Employee Assistance Program – support and assistance for you and your partner at those times in life when you need it most
- No work experience is required within Aged Care or Health Services – you will be supported by our customized and paid induction program upon joining us
- Attractive employee discounts on Australian Unity Banking products, Private Health and General Insurance
- Maxxia Rewards – a great range of discounts and benefits at selected retail outlets, department stores, attractions, travel, cinemas, restaurants, and more
Above all, you will align with our Values of being Bold, Warm, and Honest. You will be able to demonstrate empathy and the ability to provide excellent care for your customers.
Does this sound like you?
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Flexibility and availability to work rosters between Monday to Friday
- A current Australian Driver’s License and ownership of a reliable, well-presented, comprehensively insured vehicle
- You’ll have a current First Aid Certificate. If you don’t have one, we will organize it at no cost to you
- All Australian Unity employees must be fully vaccinated for COVID 19, including booster
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and, mature aged people.