|Post Name||Cardinal Health Remote Jobs $20 an Hour|
|Company Name||Cardinal Health|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Work From Home, USA|
|Min. Salary||USD 20|
|Max. Salary||USD 20 per Hour|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
The Medication Therapy Management (MTM) Fulfillment Coordinator I will assist the MTM Pharmacist to support our mission of delivering safe, effective, and affordable medication therapy management services to our target population.
The MTM Fulfillment Coordinator will assist pharmacists by providing outstanding pharmaceutical care and customer service to patients in a team-based setting. In addition, they will perform clerical duties which do not require the professional clinical judgment of the pharmacist.
Patient Care Fulfillment Activities
- Contact patients via phone to introduce and explain the benefits of the MTM program and ensure patients are prepared to complete the MTM service at their scheduled appointment time.
- Accurately conduct telephonic patient intake by inputting demographic, allergy, and medication information into the MTM platform.
- Document patient questions and/or concerns for the pharmacist to address directly with the patient.
- Contact patients as needed for follow-up and adherence monitoring.
Prescriber Fulfillment Activities
- Engage with prescriber offices to obtain responses to pharmacist-generated clinical recommendations.
- Collaborate with pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, and pharmacy student colleagues to support the resolution of medication therapy problems.
- Assist with documenting and submitting claims for clinical interventions made by pharmacists.
- Provide exemplary internal and external customer service through prompt, professional, and polite communication.
- Perform auxiliary functions essential to the efficient operation of the department.
- Meet productivity and performance expectations set forth by the manager
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Outpatient pharmacy technician experience
- Medication reconciliation experience
- PTCB Advanced Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT-Adv) certification
- Completion of a Medication History Education/Training Program
- Medical background or alternative patient care experience
- Experience coordinating, delivering, and/or supporting MTM programs
- Experience with MTM Platforms, electronic health records, and scheduling software.
- Active pharmacy technician license in the state of residence where required and current National Pharmacy Technician Certification (ExCPT or PTCB)
- Proven record of excellent attendance and punctuality
- Extensive understanding of:
- Medications and medical terminology, including basic disease state knowledge
- Pharmaceutical therapeutic categories and common indications of medications
- The pharmacist’s clinical role in the care of patients
- Proven ability to:
- Use and pronounce common medical and pharmacy terms correctly, including medication names
- Use and understand pharmaceutical references
- Evaluate information from both oral and written sources and report information to pharmacists
- Follow step-by-step instructions and enter data accurately into the MTM database with close attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer service with a can-do attitude
- Work independently in a collaborative environment
- Available to work various shifts, including evenings and weekends.
- Full Time
Benefits: Health insurance, 401k Contributions, Paid Time Off, Vacation, STD/LTD
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, creed, status with regard to public assistance, genetic status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.