|Post Name||Canada Jobs with Visa Sponsorship For Foreigners|
|Company Name||WITRON Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Toronto, ON, Canada M1R 0E9|
|Min. Salary||CAD 16|
|Max. Salary||CAD 18 Hour|
|Qualification||Secondary School Diploma|
Reporting to the shift supervisor, the Sanitation Technician’s principal responsibilities will be to perform scheduled and unscheduled cleaning and housekeeping tasks on the machinery and equipment as well as within the automation areas.
In addition, they will be trained and expected to perform basic equipment operator duties and minor maintenance as well as operate manual and powered material handling equipment. In addition to these duties, the Sanitation Technician is expected to report any unsanitary conditions that they may encounter.
- Climb ladders and cranes, work at heights exceeding 20 meters, and work in conditions of -25C.
- Scheduled general cleaning duties such as wiping, dusting, sweeping, mopping, picking up, and emptying receptacles
- Perform general labour and maintenance to support operational requirements as needed
- Process trash removal
- Maintain cleanliness in and around all machinery
- Assist in the prompt cleanup of all product spills, segregating and removing product that is reclaimable from damaged products
- Operate equipment as needed to support business objectives
- Operate manual and powered material handling equipment
- Performs other tasks/duties as assigned
- A secondary School Diploma is a requirement
- Training and exposure to HCAAP and food safety principles an asset
- Exposure to warehouse/food manufacturing environments is an asset
- High level of manual dexterity
- Basic knowledge of the safe handling of cleaning products
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Practical attitude and ability to learn new skills
- Ability to work independently and/or within a team environment
- Must be able to work on shifts including days, evenings, nights weekends, and holidays
- Willingness and ability to work in controlled temperature zones up to -25˚c
- Willingness and ability to perform physical tasks including, walking or standing for long periods of time, bending, squatting, and safely lifting up to 25 kg
More information WITRON is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity, inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments.
If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise the Human Resources department if any accommodations are needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.