Executive Assistant Jobs Canada Salary
Canada Jobs 2022, Assistant Jobs Canada, Jobs in Canada for Indian Executive Assistant, for Indian Graduate, We are looking for a new executive assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
With offices in Australia, Canada, Africa and the Philippines, Lycopodium proudly delivers high-quality professional engineering and project delivery services globally, across the resources, infrastructure, and industrial processes sectors.
By joining our global team and learning from renowned subject matter experts, we can offer you a diverse career that could take you anywhere in the world.
|Post Name||Executive Assistant|
|Company Name||Lycopodium Minerals Canada|
|Expected Salary||CAD 50000 To CAD 52000 Per Year|
|Address||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4W 5N5|
- Monitor and action all incoming and outgoing mail on behalf of the leadership team.
- Keep an organized schedule of events, meetings, travel, and conference calls in order to confidentially debrief leadership on such plans.
- Formalize all relevant briefing materials and have them readily available for key stakeholder meetings.
- Provide administrative support to key stakeholders as required, including but, not limited to, studies, marketing, projects, and business development.
- Take the initiative to resolve administration issues on behalf of the leadership team.
- Develop, maintain, and monitor reporting requirements to ensure deadlines are met at all times.
- Organize all client events, including the development and coordination of invitations, venues, and other related activities.
- Coordinate office seating arrangements for business units, and assign desks, phones, and other assets as necessary.
- IT troubleshooting and point of contact for IT issue within the office.
- Maintain a high standard of administrative support to the President and LMCL team.
- Coordinate and manage office services to ensure they have maintained the highest possible level and all requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Create, compile, and edit company documents using MS Office adhering to company guidelines.
- Prepare presentations as required using MS Powerpoint.
- Maintain filing systems and registers.
- Compile complex technical tender documents, procedures, proposals, specifications, reports, and plans, while adhering to project-specific, work practices, and protocols.
- Participate in the development of a safe and healthy workplace.
- Report any injury, hazard, or accident immediately where practical to your supervisor.
- Cooperate with management in its fulfillment of Health & Safety legislative requirements.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate a confident approach to working with managers, colleagues, and relevant stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to own and prioritize multiple disciplinary streams of work.
- Demonstrate a strict practice of confidentiality, personal responsibility, and discretion.
- Ability to work independently and deliver to agreed deadlines with a results-driven approach.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite of products including, MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar capacity.
- Business Administration Degree/Diploma and/or relevant work experience.
After more than 25 years at the top of our engineering game, we have a portfolio of pioneering world firsts and a track record of delivering on time, on spec, and on budget. Ours is a story of partnerships and problem-solving that spans the world and a range of industries.
Intelligently, collaboratively and passionately. We look after our people and, in turn, our people put the project first. We do what we say. Always. We’re continually learning and improving. We acknowledge breaking points while pushing boundaries. And so, we can guarantee our performance, which is why our clients choose us time and again.
We apply science and ingenuity to process, engineering, construction management, maintenance, and operational challenges. We solve problems and mitigate or eliminate risk.
From concept to completion. From metals, minerals, energy, and renewables to road, rail, and port infrastructure. From the manufacturing and food and beverage sectors to chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and agriculture.
Benefits of Working in a Company:
Lycopodium has a strong company culture focused on career progression and technical skill development. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of large projects whilst working amongst a team of highly skilled professionals.
We recognize that everyone is different and needs may change over the course of your career. That’s why we :
- Invest in our people for the long-term, building a diverse and rewarding career, mentored by the best in the industry.
- Allow our people to balance work with other commitments, like family or study, offering flexible work arrangements.
- Are undertaking significant people and technology initiatives that will support the workplace of the future.
We encourage and value diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability, and ethnicity.
Our commitment to equal opportunity is embodied in our values of Respect, Integrity & Diligence. They are inherent in who we are, as individuals, and collectively as a Company.
Interview Questions for Executive Assistant:
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
- What type of environment do you succeed best in?
- What made you interested in working with [company name]?
- What made you interested in becoming an executive assistant?
- How did you find this position?
- What from the job ad stood out to you the most?
- Which previous position/s gave you valuable experience that you can use in this job?
- What makes you stand out from other candidates?
- In group projects, are you more of a leader or a follower?
- Do you prefer independent work or group work?
- What is your method for prioritization as an executive assistant?
- How do you deal with stressful situations?
- How do you foster clear communication with other team members?
- How do you deal with challenging personalities in the workplace?
- How do you stay organized while managing multiple tasks and schedules?
- Can you describe a time when you fixed an issue promptly and effectively?
- Do you value deadlines or quality of work more?
- How do you ensure that deadlines are met?
- Approximately how long does it take you to learn new software?
- What would you say is the most valuable skill that an executive assistant should possess?
- Can you list 3 skills that make you a great candidate for this position?
- Is there any software that makes your job as an executive assistant easier?
- Can you describe an average day as an executive assistant?
- What is your process for keeping digital files organized?
- Do you have any experience with spreadsheets? If so, on what platform/software?