Our company is looking for a patient tutor who excelled in the subject or subjects they are wanting to help the student with. A tutor’s responsibilities include preparing lessons that are grade and subject-appropriate, asking students about upcoming assessments, and providing parents with progress updates.
To be a successful tutor you must be punctual, friendly, and approachable. A good tutor will make students feel comfortable enough to share what they are struggling with and find new ways to help students with their unique challenges.
|Post Name||Tutor – BYJU’S Home Tuitions|
|Salary||INR 25000 To INR 30000 Per Month|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400016|
We are looking for Tutors to revolutionize Home Tuitions in India
Join us to be part of a learning revolution in the field of Home Tution. BYJU’S is hiring talented and enthusiasts tutors who can teach students at their homes to bring out the best outcomes. If you’re passionate about teaching come to join us to help students fall in the love with learning.
Job Role: Part Time Tutor(Grade 1 to 10)
Location: Home tuition at Student’s Residence in your preferred area
Working days & Shift: Your preferred days and time slots
- Advantages of working with Byju’s Home Tuition
- You can follow your passion
- Let’s Learn Unlearn and Relearn together
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teach students as per curriculum and schedule with personalized attention
- Discuss homework, resolve doubts and prepare customized assessments
- One-on-One Concept Learning
- Detailed Study Plan for future
- Graduate/ Post Graduate in any stream
Experience & Skills:
- Good communication & explanation skills
- A patient and resilient personality
- Dedication to students and education
Who can Apply:
- Anyone interested in teaching (Housewives, Working Professionals, School Teachers, etc.)
- Those who are Pursuing UG/PG can also apply.
- Should own a two/four wheeler with a valid driving license