|Post Name||Business Partner|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90006|
|Min Salary||USD 60000 to|
|Max Salary||USD 70000 Per Year|
If you Want Business Partner Jobs in Netflix Los Angeles, Netflix Los Angeles Jobs for Indians, Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with over 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
We are looking for a finance professional to partner with our Production Facilities Management & Operations teams. The perfect candidate for this role is someone that has a solid understanding of the P2P (procure-to-pay) workflow, a deep knowledge of studio facilities and production, and a passion for developing strong cross-functional relationships with business partners across various functions such as Production Facilities, Accounts Payable, Accounting, FP&A, IT, Legal, Tax and Production Finance.
This position will provide support to cross-functional business partners as follows:
- Business owners -An embedded resource that understands the nature of the business being supported and owns finance-related tasks (reviewing leases and contracts, creating POs, reviewing invoices, billing productions, supplier management, management reporting, etc.).
- Accounts Payable – Create POs where applicable and provide non-PO invoice coding to enable timely and accurate invoice processing.
- Accounting – Help facilitate a timely and accurate month-end close by owning the accrual process and explaining variance drivers.
- FP&A – Ensure accurate coding of expenses to provide meaningful reporting, help track actuals to budget/forecast, and communicate any expected variances.
- IT – Design reporting metrics around studio operations workflows and partner on system enhancements to help automate workflows to scale.
- 5+ years of relevant Operational Finance and/or Accounting experience since the work you do will have direct financial implications.
- Experience with purchase orders, supplier relations, and reviewing invoices as you will deal with these on day 1 and look for ways to optimize the workflows.
- Industry experience in a studio environment dealing with facilities, cost allocations, project tracking, capitalization vs. expense, rate cards, etc.
- Relationship builder – Ability to cultivate strong cross-functional relationships and communicate effectively with team members and business partners.
- Innovation – Enthusiasm for improving and enhancing systems and workflows (learn the existing process and then build/challenge it to better scale for growth while providing meaningful reporting to our business partners).
- Curiosity and passion – Our team members ask probing questions, challenge the status quo, make changes to improve processes, and have fun while doing it; having a positive attitude and never settling for “good enough” is key.
- Finance/Accounting experience with international territories, entities, tax, currencies, and intercompany transactions is highly preferred.
- Systems experience with Workday Financials, Xytech MediaPulse, and/or Tableau is a plus.
- You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.
- Adaptable – You are comfortable in an ever-changing ecosystem of content, finance, and accounting issues and projects
- Ability to work independently in a cross-matrixed environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance; MBA and/or CPA is a plus.