Banking Jobs in London UK with Visa Sponsorship
|Post Name||Business Analyst|
|Company Name||Lloyds Banking Group|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC2N 3AH|
|Min. Salary||GBP 52912 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 66140 Per Year|
|Qualification||Degree in Business Analysis|
Business Analyst Jobs In Uk With Visa Sponsorship, In Customer Data Services, we’re right at the forefront of the Group’s transformation, migrating big Enterprise capability onto the Cloud. Bring your expertise to complex and exciting programs that need to ensure vast quantities of the Group’s data are migrated safely and securely.
Key Accountabilities in this role will include:
- Identifying underlying business needs to be addressed, challenging existing practices, and ensuring requirements will address the defined business problem.
- Supporting the Lab Product Owner to understand business problems, and critically evaluating business ideas from a customer and a business point of view.
- Validating requirements and proposed solutions with teams and gaining approval
- Facilitating prioritization of the product backlog – Working with the Product Owners, Delivery Leads, and the delivery team to ensuring consistent understanding of the proposed solution and assist with elaboration, sprint planning activities, etc.
- Understanding business problems and evaluating ideas from a customer and a commercial point of view.
- Facilitating requirement discussions with vital team members to ensure decisions are made and understood by all.
- Providing domain knowledge and analysis capability, typically to identify additional business opportunities
- Translating business needs into project objectives, features
- Ensuring requirements and proposed solutions are aligned with product strategy and the vision.
We encourage people from a range of roles and industry backgrounds but do need to see the following as a minimum for consideration:
Knowledge & Experience
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring: Strong business analysis experience is essential for this role, ideally within a Customer Data Services environment. Demonstratable ability to define the approach (within organizational standards) to be taken to elicit, develop, document, and manage the requirements, including any tools to be used. Experience in identifying, analyzing, and engaging stakeholders to great effect.
- Requirements Elicitation & Documentation: Experience in designing and facilitating workshops to understand, challenge and document underlying business needs, translating these into project scope, objectives, and business goals in order to define change. Where appropriate undertake research or perform experiments in order to identify information not readily available from stakeholders.
- Process Modelling: Develop, define & document ‘As Is’ & ‘To Be’ process models and data definitions.
- Agile Methodology: Familiarity with agile ceremonies and techniques, as well as experience in documenting & developing value-driven, system-agnostic user stories with associated acceptance criteria.
- Customer Data: Having worked in an environment that handles, defines and refines data would be beneficial for this role.
Behaviours & Proficiencies
- Solid grasp of business analysis and business architecture methodologies, particularly analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Excellent communicator, multifaceted and adaptable with the ability to use & learn new skills.
- Ability to facilitate efficient and effective decision-making, ensuring all parties feel understood and satisfied.
- Ability to vali
datedesigns and solutions.
About Lloyds Banking Group
As the UK’s largest retail and commercial bank, we have a footprint that touches nearly every community and household in the UK. That gives us a big responsibility to support the UK economy, and we have a clear strategy to put customers first and achieve our vision of being the best bank for our customers.
We’re committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve – where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
What support will I get and how will my career grow?
As a multi-brand, multi-channel business, we have the scale and breadth to provide you with a diverse range of training and development opportunities, helping you achieve a rewarding and exciting career.
Our engineering community in Bristol is growing rapidly, which will naturally present lots of career opportunities.
Join us and be part of an inclusive, values-based culture passionate about making a difference.
Together we make it possible.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we’re driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses, and communities.
With us you’ll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you’ll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We’re focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we’re building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.