Breeze Airways Careers $40/Hour
Breeze Airways Careers $40/Hour, Working at Breeze Airways is an exciting endeavor and a serious commitment to bringing “The World’s Nicest Airline” to life.
We work cross-functionally with truly awesome Team Members to deliver on our mission: “To make the world of travel simple, affordable, and convenient. Improving our guest’s travel experience using technology, ingenuity, and kindness.”
Breeze is hiring- join us!
The Senior Accountant is responsible for assisting the Accounting Manager in the performance of all accounting responsibilities. Come help us account for our Assets, deal with our Liabilities, and grow our Equity!
|Post Name||Senior Accountant|
|Company Name||Breeze Airways|
|Expected Salary||USD 40 Per Hour|
|Address||Cottonwood Heights, Utah, United States 84047|
Here’s what you’ll do
- Review intern and staff entries and reconciliations
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Responsible for daily preparation and management of assigned accounting processes and records
- Ensure activity for assigned areas is properly and accurately recorded and maintained in the sub-ledger and general ledger for the closing process
- Assist in improving, analyzing, and maintaining systems related to assigned areas within the Breeze Accounting Department
- Prepare and maintain roll forwards and other accounting reports for certain accounts required in the closing process
- Assist with internal reporting packages and external reporting needs
- Ensure compliance with department policies and procedures
- Respond to needs of management, including reporting needs as they pertain to assigned areas
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Work closely with others in all areas of the organization to ensure proper coding and communication
- Prepare and perform account reconciliations for the monthly closing process
- Provide support and assistance to comply with external audit requests
- Achieve performance measures and adhere to established standards in conjunction with Breeze Aviation Group Values of Safety, Kindness, Integrity, Ingenuity, and Excellence
- Other duties as assigned
Here’s what you need to be successful
- 4-year degree in Accounting or related field
- 4+ years of professional experience in Accounting
- Attention to detail is essential
- Knowledge of accounting general ledger systems
- High-performance orientation, ability to work well under pressure, prioritize projects, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Self-starters must have a positive attitude and a strong desire for success
- Complete projects on time with minimal supervision, ability to work varied hours when necessary to meet deadlines
|Education Required||Degree in Accounting or Related Field|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Airline experience
- Oracle Fusion experience
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Solid communication and critical thinking abilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Exemplifies Breeze’s safety culture, values, and mission
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with individuals and teams at all levels in the organization
Perks of the Job
- Health, Vision, and Dental
- Health Savings Account with Breeze Employee Match
- 401K with Breeze Employee Match
- Travel on Breeze and other Airlines too!
Breeze Airways provides equal employment opportunities to all Team Members and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Breeze Airways will never request your Social Security Number, Driver’s License, or Date of Birth on our job postings. Job Postings requesting any or all of this information should be regarded as a scam. To ensure you are applying to an actual Breeze Airways posting, please apply online at www.flybreeze.com then click “Careers” at the bottom of the page.
- Why Is A Person Like You Be Interested In Being A Senior Accountant?
- What Are The Roles Of A Senior Accountant?
- What Does A Senior Accountant Do?
- What Are The Qualities That A Senior Accountant Need To Be Successful?
- What Main Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Could You Manage Them?
- What Does A Senior Accountant Be Seen Doing On Daily Basis?
- What Were Your Assignments During Your Career Early Years?
- Do You Favor A Growth Mindset In Your Profession?
- Being A Senior Accountant, How Possibly Can You Create An Environment For Professional Growth?
- What Do You Prefer, Just The Routine Typical Work, Or do You Prefer Taking Up Something Additional Things Too?
- What Is Your Take On Motivation Among Colleagues?
- How You Could Manage Your Business During Covid-19 Era?
- Do You Believe In Online Training Or Feel Better While You Are There Physically?
- How Do You Proceed For Building Your Professional Network?
- Does This Kind Of Networking Also Help The Industry Too?
- How Any Of Your Previous Employer Would Describe You?
- Being An Avid Player In Accounts, Do You Add Communication As An Essential Skill Too?
- What Other Skills Are Important For Your Role?
- What Enhanced Technology Related Literacy Is Essential During The Information Age?
- What Certifications Are Available For Your Future Growth?