Java Developer Jobs in UK for Indian Graduates
|Post Name||Java Developer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom EC3M|
|Min. Salary||GBP 40000 to|
|Max. Salary||GBP 50000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Degree in Related Field|
Best Jobs for Java Developers | Java Developer Jobs With Visa Sponsorship UK, You’ll be joining a passionate, professional, and highly skilled team of engineers who specialize in agile custom software development and integration at an enterprise scale. Innovation in delivery is always at the forefront of our minds, which is why we utilize a variety of Open Source and proprietary technologies to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
We have a world-class software engineering community; we invest in doing things right and have plenty to say on the subject. We’re active on social media and for those that want to find out more, take a look at our blogs.
The focus of your role
You will be a senior member of the engineering team bringing a mix of architecture skills, leadership as well as hands-on development. As a hands-on technologist, we would expect you to be at least 70% hands-on delivery.
You will be designing and developing some of the most innovative software solutions available for our clients. This will include the development of both client and server-side software following recognized standards and patterns.
With a demonstrable Agile mindset and demonstrable technical leadership, you’ll have ample opportunity to illustrate your love of development and passion for technology. Your main area of expertise will be in Java and JVM-related technologies but you will also bring to the table other related experiences.
What you’ll do
- You’ll be responsible for the specification, development, unit testing, and implementation of complex multi-tier applications.
- You’ll enhance existing applications to meet changes in needs and requirements.
- You’ll provide technical support for the transition of applications into live service and support.
- You’ll ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- You’ll ensure that functional and non-functional requirements are appropriately implemented
What you’ll bring
- Excellent knowledge of Java and core open-source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient applications.
- Experience with the core XP practices of TDD, Pair Programming, and Continuous Integration.
- Demonstrable experience in one or more technology stacks, e.g. Spring (e.g. Core, MVC, Data, Boot/Cloud), Integration Technologies (Spring Integration, Apache Camel, REST, Messaging), Spring Framework 5 (preferably with experience of Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Batch, Hystrix).
- Experience with Websphere (or experience with alternative JEE App servers e.g. JBoss, Glassfish).
- Hands-on development experience with hibernate, quartz, and bootstrap technologies and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with Bitbucket (or experience with alternative GIT repositories e.g. GitHub, GitLab).
- Experience with Jenkins (or experience with alternative CICD e.g. TeamCity, Bamboo, Drone).
- Experience with Artifactory (or experience with alternative Binary Management e.g. Nexus, Archive.
- Experience working in collaborative teams.
- Experience in pragmatic architecture, using just enough to get the job done.
- SC Cleared or Clearable.
Desirable experience of:
- Successfully delivering performant, scalable, and long-transactional digital services in complex and highly regulatory environments.
- Java 8 and dependency injection, building asynchronous microservices with RESTful APIs
- JAX-RS for REST APIs.
- Automated testing with Junit and Mockito.
- Designing microservice-based architectures using domain-driven design (DDD), CQRS, and Event. Sourcing patterns.
- Containerisation technologies: Docker or Kubernetes.
- JIRA / Confluence.
- IBM ODM Rules development.