Jobs in Singapore Banks
Banks Jobs in Singapore, United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in the Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America.
In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United, and Committed.
This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues, or our customers.
About The Department
Group Technology and Operations (GTO) provides software and system development, information technology support services, and banking operations.
We have centralized and standardized the technology components in Singapore, creating a global footprint that can be utilized for supporting our regional subsidiaries and branches around the world.
We operate and support 19 countries with this architecture to provide a secure and flexible banking infrastructure.
Our Operations divisions provide transactional customer services for our businesses while also focusing on cost efficiency through process improvements, automation, and straight-through processing.
|Post Name||Senior Officer, Customer Service, Contact Center|
|Expected Salary||SGD 4000 to SGD 5000 Per Month|
- Ensures the highest standard of service delivery to our customers.
- Monitor and respond to incoming calls/emails/social media platforms/written correspondences
- Maintains confidentiality of the Bank’s customers and data.
- Identifies and resolves customer issues and enquires received via calls/mail/emails/social media platforms completely, accurately within the committed turnaround time and in accordance with Contact Centre standards to ensure contact handling accuracy and operational effectiveness
- Uses customer service and sales skills to optimize the opportunity of each customer contact.
- Educates the customer about the Bank’s products and services and directs them toward available resources for self-help.
- Resolves customer complaints and problems to the satisfaction of the customer, and completes accurately the necessary documentation of complaints, issues, and subsequent solutions.
- Ensure group compliance & control standards are observed and met in the execution of customers’ transaction requests
- Uses technology and system tools as directed and within established guidelines.
- Ensures knowledge is up-to-date by participating in individual and team training, and meetings and reading the information posted in the Contact Centre’s knowledge management system.
- Keeps abreast with current issues in the banking environment and competitors’ innovations.
|Education Required||Degree/ Diploma in any Discipline|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Degree/ Diploma in any discipline.
- Experience in Call Centre, Banking, or Customer Service (calls and correspondents) environment will be an advantage.
- Possess a positive mindset with a “CAN-DO” attitude and passion to deliver quality customer service.
- Possess a pleasant voice, excellent comprehension, communication, interpersonal skills, and work etiquette.
- Possess good command of written and spoken English.
- Good analytical skills; passion for working and is good at working with numbers.
- Resourceful, proactive, results-driven, attentive to details, and a good team player who likes to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Passion for working, responsible, and with a good working attitude.
- Proficient in PC skills including MS Office applications.
- Ability to work on staggered/rotational shifts including weekends and Public Holidays to support 24×7 Contact Centre service operations.