Customer Service Representative Jobs in Dubai for Indians
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Company Name||Emirates NBD|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 5000 to|
|Max. Salary||AED 6000 Per Month|
Banking Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners, Business Banking was set up separate segment managing small and medium enterprises In Business Banking we always ensured that our customers are placed on the right platforms as we deliver the best products and services
Customer Service Representative is an enhanced role within the organization that is responsible to improve customers’ experience and reduce errors while interacting with customers in order to provide support to all types of requests and complaints
- 1 Handle all types of SRs logged in CRM queues.
- 2 Fix the identified process and systems gaps and provide feedback to business units on knowledge gaps to help in training.
- 3 Investigate all reopened cases in order to identify gaps for effective resolution.
- 4 Assist RMs with all types of requests assigned to them for effective resolution.
- 5 Processing all requests on BPMTracksoft with fewer errors.
- 1 Over a period of time achieve reduction to complaints logged in CRM Reduction in Complaints Quantitative Receive all types of SRs assigned to the center.
- Investigates and identify the appropriate resolution.
- Avoid escalations.
- Proper Creation of all types of complaints.
- Validation to resolve complaints.
- Reduction in repeated complaints.
- 2 Process and Product Knowledge Qualitative Knowledgeable with processes products and policies which are offered primarily by Business Banking and the entire bank.
- Reduction in errors while performing transactions on BPM and Tracksoft.
- Document the gaps identified in terms of knowledge process or system and provide the feedback to respective units.
- 3 Ensure Faster TAT Qualitative Forward all requests received through emails from RMs and various internal departments.
- Liaise with various departments with regard to approval processes and handling issues end to end.
- 4 SelfDevelopment Qualitative Strive to achieve high results of CSAT for the respective RM.
- Taking ownership to resolve issues pertaining to different areas.
- Work closely with Line Managers by diligently key training programs.
- Attending to all training offered by the bank.
- 0-2 years of banking experience preferably in a customer service role.
- Knowledge of system CRM Finnacle Finnone etc policies and processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Basic Customer Operations.
- Servicing Customers.
- Strong Team Player.
- Having a mindset towards EmiratesNBD behaviors and values in order to achieve service excellence.
- Demonstrated Storing customer focus and open for change.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated individuals who can go extra mile for service delivery to customers.