|Post Name||Business Analyst -BSG|
|Salary||INR 600000 To INR 640000 Per Year|
|Company Name||HDFC Bank|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree in Business|
HDFC Bank Limited is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai. It is India’s largest private sector bank by assets and the world’s 10th largest bank.
It is the third largest company by market capitalization of $122.50 billion on the Indian stock exchanges. It is also the fifteenth largest employer in India with nearly 150,000 employees.
HDFC Bank provides a number of products and services including wholesale banking, retail banking, treasury, auto loans, two-wheeler loans, personal loans, loans against property, consumer durable loans, lifestyle loans,s and credit cards. Along with this various digital products are Payzapp and SmartBUY.
- Job Responsibilities(JR): 6 8 Areas Actionable (4-6) Testing To understand the requirement and FSD To understand test scenarios and incorporate them into the scope of testing.
- To prepare traceability with respect to BRD and FSD.
- To prepare a Test case, the Test plan bases on the functional specifications and ensures all test scenarios are covered.
- To ensure that testing is performed as per the test schedule.
- Report bugs arising during UAT to vendor / IT and ensure that the same is resolved before UAT signoff and follow escalation matrix for issue resolution to team lead.
- To document results for Audit and Business signoff for production movement To monitor and track business/audit queries.
- To ensure Post implementation testing is completed.
- To ensure business and stakeholders are communicated on the Project progress at regular intervals and to update R-12 and PMS.
- Perform control self assessment on continuous basis Tracking and monitoring the changes in ITPP Requirement Gathering: To participate in business discussion to understand the problem statement and requirement To understand and analyse the requirement and propose feasible solutions to team lead To document all details required by business To organize and conduct discussion and conceals with IT / Vendor Training and Production movement To conduct training to business on the projects implemented To ensure that the Communication is sent to users in advance for all changes incorporated Perform PIR after the enhancement is moved live Quality and documentation To ensure ITPP is followed for all the projects / CRS handled To do a daily control check wherever applicable To discuss with users and identify area of process improvement To maintain and update the project tracker regularly To provide inputs for newsletter and take presentation during team review Others Sharing Knowledge to the team and building/equipping the team members Identify grey areas and providing recommendations.
- To continuously discuss with users and identify areas of improvement.
- Good knowledge of VisionPLUS
- Thorough knowledge of SDLC and Project management.
- Logical and Analytical Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Understanding the processes and functions of credit cards
- Through knowledge of the VisionPLUS base functionalities
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400013|