AWS Jobs Remote From Home USA
AWS Jobs Remote From Home USA, Do you want to work on planetary-scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game-changing business outcomes for customers globally?
As a member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate with AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
|Post Name||Security Engineer – Remote|
|Expected Salary||USD 90000 To USD 95000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home, United States|
Roles and Responsibilities for AWS Employment AWS Jobs Near Me:
- Build & deploy security infrastructure and automate security operations for customers
- Collaborate on internal builder projects
- Become a deep technical resource that earns our customer’s trust
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
- Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have thirteen employee-led affinity groups, reaching 85,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally.
We have innovative benefit offerings and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 16 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Our team puts a high value on work-life harmony. Striking a healthy balance between your personal and professional life is crucial to your happiness and success here.
We are a customer-obsessed organization—leaders start with the customer and work backward. They work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust. As such, this is a customer-facing role in a hybrid delivery model. Project engagements include remote delivery methods and onsite engagement that will include travel to customer locations as needed.
Mentorship & Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member develop into a better-rounded professional and enable them to take on more complex tasks in the future.
This is a customer-facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services as needed.
|Education Required||BA/BS degree|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
Basic Qualification for Jobs at AWS, AWS Recruiter:
- 5 years of experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience or equivalent military experience
- Experience in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
Preferred Qualifications AWS IT Jobs in USA:
- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
- Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
- Demonstrated understanding of what it means to draw out customer needs and deliver practical outcomes addressing those needs.
- Experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments at scale
- Understanding architectural implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment-qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
- How do you ensure that a server is secure?
- How do you differentiate between symmetric and asymmetric encryption?
- What is the difference between IDS and IPS?
- What Is the CIA Triad?
- What is the difference between HIDS and NIDS?
- What Is SSL encryption?
- Explain a brute force attack along with the steps to prevent it.
- What do you mean by port scanning?
- Explain the OSI Model.
- What is identity theft? Can you prevent it?
- Black Hat Hackers vs. White Hat Hackers vs. Gray Hat Hackers: Are all illegal?
- How frequently do you perform patch management?
- Can you reset a password-protected BIOS configuration?
- What is the difference between Black Box Testing and White Box Testing?
- What do you mean by phishing? How many types of phishing are there?